(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

He was mysterious and dark but I loved him, for being himself.

~Layla~

Chapter Begins:

Running out of the hospital towards the parking lot, the three of us looked at the water on the ground. I was shocked to see people getting electrocuted when they stepped in the water filled with electrocution. Derek grabbed my hand stopping me from walking closer to the water.

Looking up to see Kira holding the wire tightly, taking all the electricity. She slowly opened her eyes revealing her orange eyes, she slowly dropped the wire when people started running out of the hospital.

I felt Derek's hand let go of mine making me look up at him to see him crouching down next to Isaac, I gasped running towards them. Isaac was shaking while he was laying in the puddle of water.

I watched Derek search for a pulse. "Does he have a pulse?" I asked, making him look up at me.

"He's not breathing." He panicked, looking over at Scott. "Scott, he's not breathing." I sucked in a breath. Scott made his way towards us.

The paramedics came running out of the hospital, they all took care of everyone who was tortured from the electrocution including Isaac, I watched them put Isaac on the stretcher causing Derek to stand up.

Scott pulled out his phone revealing a message from mom. "We need to talk." He read before looking down at me.

****************

I was sitting up on the bed with my back against the headboard, I listened to Derek sleep as I laid my head against my knees. It's been fourty-eight hours since we last saw Stiles. He went missing again and I couldn't sleep all night thinking of where he could be.

Parrish had informed Mr.Stilinski that two people saw Stiles' jeep leave the hospital, Derek's words rang into my head. 'You have to tell Stilinski.' He told Scott. 'You have to tell him what's really wrong with Stiles.' I seriously agree with him.

It's his son, he has every right to know what's wrong with him. Derek stirred beside me making me pick my head up from my knees to see him staring up at me confused, he quickly sat up. "Are you okay?" He asked, I shrugged in response.

"I don't know, i'm worried." I stared deep into his eyes. "He could be somewhere dangerous for all we know." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

He grabbed my hand bringing it up to his lips kissing it. "Have faith, he'll be fine, stop worrying or you'll make me start to worry about your health." I looked at him guilty before throwing myself in his arms and laying my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I stuffed my face in his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"It's okay." He kissed my head before playing with my hair. "You know you only slept for two hours and it's almost seven." He informed me.

I looked up at him groaning knowing school was in a few minutes. "I need to get dressed." I patted his chest trying to make him let go of me, but he held on tightly. "Derek." He hummed. "I need you to let go of me." He opened his eyes unwrapping his arms around my waist with a frown.