(3x07) Currents.

~Not Edited~ 

Quotes:

I love you more than you think.

~Derek Hale~

~Chapter starts now.~

It's been a week since me and Derek have been married and right now we are cuddling together on the couch as we watched a movie together honestly the movie was boring! I sighed as Derek ran a hand through my hair, he kissed my cheek as we continued watching this boring movie. 

Derek nuzzled his head into my neck giving light kisses on my neck, i closed my eyes feeling very tired. "You tired baby?" He asked me, i nodded too tired to even speak, he chuckled interlocking our hands together. 

Ever since me and Derek have gotten married he has been calling me sweet names and has been doing sweet things for me, and Lydia told me that ever since i got married to Derek, i seem happy and i'm glowing. 

A snap of a finger came to my face making me slip out of my thoughts. "I thought you left me." Derek laughed, i chuckled. He gave me a small kiss before asking me. "What were you thinking about?" His head dipped down kissing my neck. 

"Well, i was thinking about us." I told him turning around facing him, i nuzzled my head into his chest making his arms wrap his arms tighter around me. 

I gave his chest a quick kiss before hearing my phone ringing on the table beside us, i sighed sitting up. Grabbing my phone from the table, i looked at the caller Id to see Scott calling, i clicked answer putting it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered. 

"Layla i need you to come to the hospital right now." He said. "Don't ask questions just come." He told me before i could say anything. 

"Okay, i'm on my way." I said ending the phone call. 

Derek looked at me. "Do you want me to take you?" He asked. 

I bit my lip, looking down at him, he is sleepy i can't do that to him. "No, it's fine but i need your car." I told him. 

He nodded. "Take it, what's mine is yours." I smiled at him dipping down kissing his soft lips, he grabbed the back of my neck kissing me harder. 

"See you later! I love you." I said, picking up his keys from the table and standing up. 

"I love you too." I heard him say, as i took my cardigan and tied my hair up on my way out. 

I made it towards his car unlocking it before hopping in, i started his car and drove off to the hospital. Once i made it i saw three cop cars parked, i went towards a empty parking space and parked before hopping out and running towards Scott. 

"What happened?" I asked him looking around. 

"Two doctors have gone missing." Scott whispered to me making me look at him with wide eyes. 

"Where is mom?" I asked looking for her. 

Scott grabbed my arm. "She is fine, she's right there." He nodded his head towards Mr.Stilinski and my mom.