(3x11) Alpha Pact.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

"Worry is a misuse of imaginations."

~Dan Zadra~

Chapter Begins:

(Derek's Pov)

I quickly parked my Toyota before getting out of my car, and walked over to Isaac, Allison and Chris. "Where are they? Where are Scott, Stiles?" Allison asked.

"Stiles is still at the hospital." I walked towards the car that Isaac had drove opening the back door, taking my pale sister into my arms. "He's gonna hold the cops for us. We have to go right now." I told them but i felt like something...or i mean someone was missing.

I opened my car door sticking Cora in the backseat, shutting the door behind me turning around looking at them.

"Where is Scott, Melissa-" I cut him off.

"Jennifer took Melissa." I answered him.

Isaac stepped forward looking at me confused. "What about Layla?" He asked, then i looked at him with wide eyes.

"Where is Layla?" I asked, looking around. "Where is my wife!? She was supposed to be with the three of you!" I shouted, they all shook their heads.

"The last time i saw her she was with Scott." Allison said.

I turned around. "I need to find he-" I cut myself off when i saw Stiles carrying someone bridal style, then their scent hit me, i ran up to him. "Layla?" I quickly took her from his arms. "What the hell happened?" I asked looking at her bleeding head.

Stiles shrugged. "I found her in the parking lot laying there." He said, looking down at her. "Look you guys need to leave, the cops didn't see me leaving so, go!" Stiles ordered, before turning around and running, then he stopped looking at me. "Derek take care of her." Stiles said before running off.

I picked her up bridal style, she was cold and pale, i felt anger building up in me, if i see Jennifer i will rip her head off her body, my eyes flashed red and i quickly shook it off, looking down at my bleeding mate.

"What about Scott?" Allison asked, i kept myself quiet, looking down at Layla. "Derek, where is Scott." I looked up at her giving her a sad look.

Isaac walked up to me. "Let me take her, you take Cora home." Isaac said making me look at him in anger.

"No." I growled.

He sighed in annoyance. "Derek, i'll bring her to the loft right behind you." I was still staring down at her beautiful face. "Where are you going to put her?" Isaac asked, i sighed in defeat handing her over to Isaac.

He went towards his car sticking Layla into the backseat. "Straight to my house." I told him then got into my car and drove off.

********

(Layla's Pov)

I gasped shooting up, as my head started pounding badly, i quickly opened my eyes looking around, i was in Derek and I's bed room, how did i get here? Then everything of tonight hit me, my mom...She's the next sacrifice.