Epilogue

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky is the limit.

~Joel Brown~

Chapter begins:

I curled my hair in a rush before quickly grabbing my makeup bag doing my makeup. I ran out of the bathroom and towards the bed stripping off my robe and grabbing my outfit. (Outfit on top) I grabbed my shoes quickly slipped them on. 

Me and Derek were late for the picnic everyone was planning. My mom called me telling me everyone was already there waiting for us.I quickly ran back into the bathroom spraying perfume before grabbing my clutch and the baby bag then walking out. "Derek, i'm ready!" I called out picking up Talia who was playing with toys on the floor. 

"Come on, baby." I kissed her cheek. 

Being a mom and going to college is hard but I still managed it. Derek appeared with Elijah in his arms. "He needed a dipper change." Derek said, as Elijah clapped his hands together giggling. 

I chuckled. "I think we need to go, we're late." I told him walking off with him trailing behind me. 

"Mama." Talia reached for my choker. 

"Hmm?" I kissed her forehead. 

"Teddy." 

"I'll give it to you when we're in the car." I told her walking towards the car. 

Opening the backseat door as Derek did the same with the other side, we both put the twins into the car seat and strapped them up. I kissed Talia's forehead and handed her the teddy bear. Before stepping out and shutting the backseat door then climbing into the passenger seat as Derek did the same. 

He leaned forward kissing my forehead before he strapped his seatbelt and drove off. "And we're here." He stopped the car. 

I sighed in relief, unstrapping my seatbelt before getting out of the car. I walked towards the backseat unstrapping Elijah as Derek did the same with Talia. We walked over to everyone sitting down. 

"Dada." She whined pointing at the tiny size tag of her shirt that was annoying her. 

Derek smiled down at her moving it away from the back of her neck, he kissed her forehead looking at her lovingly. "They're finally here." Lydia said, standing up automatically coming towards me pulling me into a hug. "Hi!" She squealed taking Elijah from my arms. 

"Hello." I responded with a big smile on my face. 

"They're both getting cuter every time I see them." She kissed Elijah on the cheek. 

I pulled everyone into a hug, my mom gave me one of the biggest mom hugs, Scott and Stiles gave me a hug that cut out all air from my lungs. I didn't bother giving Peter a hug since I saw him earlier. Malia gave me a normal hug. 

I walked towards the benches to see everything was ready thanks to Lydia and my mom. I put the baby bag and my purse on the bench, turning around walking back towards Derek who was standing there watching our kids play around with Scott and Stiles, who were doing weird stuff.