(3x24) The Divine Move.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

Losing someone close to you makes you feel cold and alone.

~Lea~

Chapter begins:

I had just came out of the interrogation room, I stumbled over towards the chair and sat down interlocking my hands as I didn't bother wiping the dried tears stained on my face. I felt so numb, I felt like I was living in a nightmare. She didn't deserve to die, she had so much to live for.

Chris made us tell the police an excuse, I never wanted to. But he forced us to listen to him, telling them that it was guys with mask and they had a knife. I could barley talk to them without my voice cracking.

I felt a warm hand grab onto mine turning my head to see Scott looking at me with a sad look, I sighed laying my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me kissing my hair.

********************

I stepped into the animal clinic after taking a few breaths outside, I glanced at the Animal clinic before taking a step beside Scott as Lydia and I sent each other a small smile.

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott said.

Deaton turned around. "The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting. It just looks like one." I laid my head on Scott's shoulder as I listened to Deaton. "It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." I let out a breath.

"The shape of our best friend." I told him, making Scott nod in agreement.

"Someone caught it once." Lydia pointed out.

I nodded my head. "They can do it again. Right?" I asked.

Deaton turned his head towards me. "I don't know." He answered honestly. "This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down." He explained.

"Is there anything else that does?" Scott asked.

Deaton nodded his head. "Possibly." He responded. "When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare." My eyes snapped up.

"Powerful object? Like an Alpha's claw?" I took a step forward.

"Which Alpha?" Deaton questioned.

"Talia." I whispered, my eyes flickered to his. "Talia Hale." I responded. "Yes, Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid." I explained glancing at each of them. "What if it was made from the Nemeton?" I asked.

"It was." Deaton answered.

"How do you know?"

"Because I made it." Deaton replied, I sucked in a breath glancing over at my brother before looking back at Deaton.

***********************

I walked into the loft tiredly with my head pounding from stress and when I entered I stressed even more at the scene. Derek and the twins arguing, I sighed in annoyance leaning against the wall keeping myself quiet.