(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)

~Not Edited~

Stiles and Scott were already at the clinic, you're probably wondering why the hell i didn't go with them, well Lydia wanted to go shopping with her to buy some clothes and let me tell you it was hell, i walked my way to the clinic opening the door.

Hearing them talking, i walked into the examining room to see Derek, Scott and Stiles dumping ice into the metal bathtub with water in it, i looked at Isaac who stuck his finger in it. "Okay, are we really going to do this?" I asked not sure, making them turn and look at me.

Derek stood up walking towards me, pulling me by the waist towards his kissing me. "Tell me that doesn't make you uncomfortable." I heard Stiles said as me and Derek continued kissing ignoring him.

Scott sighed. "It does." I heard Scott reply, after that he cleared his throat making us break out of the kiss breathlessly. "Okay, hey! We came here to find Erica, Boyd and Heather, not for you two to make out." I rolled my eyes still in Derek's arms.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly comfortable." Well obviously i mean there sticking ice in the bath, i mean there sticking him in the bath with a temperature that i drink water. "But if we can slow your heart rate down enough you'll slip into a trance like state." Deaton said, slow his heartbeat down? if someone doesn't even know what's going on and hears this then they will think we're crazy.

"Like being hypnotized?" Isaac specified.

Deaton nodded. "Exactly." He continued explaining. "You'll be half transformed, It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Isaac kept his eyes on the ice and water in the tub.

I leaned into Derek's side as i continued listening. "How slow does his heart need to be?" Scott asked Deaton.

Deaton turned to Scott. "Very slow." He said.

I put my lips in a line not knowing if this was right or not. "How slow is very slow?" Derek asked annoyed as always.

Deaton looked at an annoyed looking Derek beside me. "Nearly dead." He answered.

I looked at Isaac who looked worried. "But it's safe, right?" Isaac asked not sure he wanted to do this.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton asked him.

Isaac let out a shaky breath. "Not really." He answered.

The next thing that catches our attention is a rubber smacking, we all turned our heads to Stiles who pulls on latex surgical gloves, we all gave him a different look as Stiles looked at us innocently. "What?" He asked acting like he didn't do anything.

Derek raised an eyebrow at him, while i sighed. "Stiles take that off." I scolded him like he was a child, Stiles looked down taking the glove off tossing it on the floor, i looked back at Isaac who stood up.

Stripping off his shirt. "If it's too risky you don't have to do this." I nodded in agreement knowing this wasn't safe at all.

Isaac answers by stepping into the tub with a soft splash, already shivering, he takes a few quick breaths to prepare, then gives them a nod, Scott and Derek grabbed him by the arm plugging him into the ice cold water.

I jump back when, Isaac bursts up from the icy water, gasping through his fangs as his body convulses from the cold. "Get him back under water." Deaton ordered, Derek and Scott push Isaac beneath the swirling ice, Isaac's body shudders, jerking upward. "Hold him." Deaton demanded.

"We're trying!" Derek snapped at Deaton as they tried keeping him underwater.

Deaton quickly turned to me. "Come." I looked at him confused before walking to him. "Talk to him your voice is more calming then ours. "Talk now." He ordered.