(3x23) Insatiable .

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

It hurts losing someone, knowing that they left you with all the memories you shared together. 

~Unknown~

Chapter Begins:

I got my phone back from Derek and It continued vibrating in my phone, I unlocked my phone to see fifteen messages from Aiden and Ethan with three missed calls, I sighed calling Aiden back since he was the one sending most messages. 

With one ring he answered. "Hello? Layla? Are you okay?" He asked. 

"I'm okay, Aiden." I answered looking over at Derek who was talking to Chris. "Something happened but everything is okay now, I'll explain everything later." I told him. 

"Okay, See you. Bye." With that being said I hung up walking towards Derek and Chris. 

Derek opened his arms and I walked into them letting him wrap them around me. "You had a gun pointed at my head. You could've pulled the trigger." I tensed looking up at Derek. "Why didn't you?" He asked, Chris glances away shaking his head before looking back at him. 

"Because you're not my enemy anymore, Derek." He paused. "And I'm not yours." He told him causing me to have a light smile on my face. 

"The truth is that we should be out there looking for him." Derek told him. "Right now." I sighed against his chest. "Especially if he can do something like this." Well he is right, god knows who else he is going to do this to. 

"I'm not sure that's actually going to be necessary." Chris disagreed. 

"Why not?" Derek and I asked at the same time. 

"Because if he can do something like this-" Derek cut him off. 

"He's stronger than ever. Which means he'll be coming for us." I closed my eyes letting out a breath as me and Derek broke away walking into the elevator. 

In the elevator it was quiet, none of us looked at each other or spoke. The door opened and I walked out before him and towards the exit, walking towards the car getting in without saying a word to him. 

He started the car while I strapped my seatbelt as he drove off to the loft, I crossed my arms putting my forehead against the window closing my eyes. I opened my eyes when we came to a stop in front of the loft.

Unstrapping my seatbelt the same time Derek turned off the car, I jumped out of the passenger seat and towards the loft's entrance with Derek trailing close behind me, walking in the empty loft since Peter wasn't here which left us alone. 

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Layla, i'm sorry." I heard him say as he took a couple of steps until he was in front of me. "It wasn't me, I would never talk to you in that way." I nodded my head. 

"I know, it's just-" I cut myself off looking down at my hands. "It was scary seeing you that way." I told him feeling goosebumps arrive on my body, he crouched in front of me taking my hand. 

"I know and I'm sorry." I took my hand out of his and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me kissing his forehead as he stuffed his face into my neck sending small kisses. "I love you." He whispered against my neck.