Extra Chapter (1)

~Not Edited~

Extra Chapter (1): Troublemakers. 

I let out a sigh when I finished putting my lipstick on. I played with my hair a little before walking out of the bathroom to see Derek slipping on his V-neck shirt then grabbing his leather jacket. "That must be your favorite jacket." I said walking, past him and towards the closet taking out my outfit. 

He wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Mhm." He whispered against my ear, giving little kisses against my ear. 

"Derek! Layla! We're here!" We heard Scott yell. I closed my eyes when I heard one of the twins cry. Derek groaned against my neck. 

"I'm going to kick his ass." He whispered against my neck, before pulling away from me storming out of our room. 

I huffed slipping off my robe. I grabbed my outfit quickly putting it on. (Outfit on top) I grabbed my shoes slipping them on before standing up and walking out of the bedroom and towards Scott and the pack. 

"Hi." I pulled Scott into a hug, then did the same to the rest. 

I turned around to see Stiles holding Elijah. "Oh god." Stiles mumbled staring at Elijah. "The more I come see him the more he is starting to look exactly like Derek." He gulped staring at Elijah. "Hey buddy, you do not want to look like Derek, he looks evil, like a monster." Derek glared at him as he held Talia. 

"Stiles, really?" I put my hands on my hips raising an eyebrow.

Stiles shrugged. "Oh no! No, no, no." He repeated. "Derek! What did you do?" He scolded. I looked at him confused. "He's giving me Derek's evil glare. Guys take this baby from me before I freak out." I stared in shock when I saw him glaring at Stiles. 

I took Elijah from Stiles. "No, Elijah." He continued to glare at everyone except for me, Derek, and Talia. 

Derek smiled walking up to him. "That's my boy!" I stared at Derek in disbelief. 

"Babe! You're showing a two year old how to glare!" I scolded, he shrugged innocently. 

I threw my head back groaning in annoyance. I put Elijah down letting him walk towards Scott who was seated on the couch. He went in between his leg staring up at him with a smile. "Uncw!" He giggled. Talia wobbled her way towards me grabbing onto my leg digging her head against it. 

"Mama." I crouched down to her level. 

"Hmm?" She looked at me with her big innocent eyes. 

She pointed at her teddy bear laying next to Peter, she was always nervous to be around Peter. "Peter, come give Talia her teddy." He shot me a look. "Now." I insisted, he huffed picking up the teddy bear mumbling something under his breath. 

He bent down to her level. "Here." I slapped his shoulder, shooting him a look. "Here, you go sweetheart." He looked up at me glaring. I sent him a smile, she slowly walked over taking the teddy bear from him. 

I sighed walking away from everyone and walked towards the kitchen. I felt someone stand behind me turning around to see Derek! I gasped clutching onto my chest. "How long are you going to keep sneaking up on me!?" I asked, he smirked pulling me close to him.