(3x06) Motel California.

~Not Edited~

Quote:

He never left me, he kept his promise and stayed with me.

~Layla McCall~ 

(Layla's Outfit on top)

I stared in shock not daring to move a body part, he was leaning against the door frame all bloody and injured, i swallowed loudly. None of us dared to talk,  i shook my head. "Derek." I breathed, he slowly tipped over making me grab onto him holding him tightly. "Oh my god." I held onto him, shutting the door behind us. 

I threw his arm around my shoulder as i wobbled my way upstairs breathlessly. He is so heavy, we climbed the stairs making him groan in pain, once we made it upstairs i took him to my room laying him down on the bed. "I need to get somethings to clean your wound." I said turning around but a hand grabbed onto my wrist stopping me. 

I looked down to see Derek holding onto my wrist with his eyes barley opened. "Don't leave me." He whispered through his pain. 

I felt tears form into my eyes realizing the guy that i love and i thought was dead was in front of me. "Derek i need to clean your injures and i'll be with you as long as you want." He slowly let go of my wrist, laying back down closing his eyes. 

I felt his pain literally felt his pain and it hurt bad as i clutched onto my stomach area, i quickly made my way downstairs grabbing a bowl of water and a cloth. I quickly made my way to my room shutting the door behind me. 

I set the bowl of water and cloth, knowing Derek had fainted, i ripped his shirt opened, sticking the cloth in the water cleaning up his wounds as i cleaned all the dried blood off his body and face. "I thought you died." I whispered as my voice cracked at the end. 

I stood up grabbing my phone walking to the window, i dialed Scott's number but he wouldn't answer neither would Stiles, i called everyone else but they wouldn't answer, i couldn't contact Cora because she doesn't have a phone yet, i heard shuffling behind me to see Derek trying to standing up. 

I quickly ran towards him. "Derek you're injured!" I said laying him back down. "Don't even think about getting up!" I scolded him. 

He chuckled but then groaned in pain. "Is it that bad?" He asked breathlessly. 

I nodded looking at his injuries. "Yeah, not just bad much worse." I said as i lifted my eyes to meet his. 

Derek looked at me smiling before his smile dropped. "I have to find the others. They think i'm dead." Derek said trying to get up, i pushed him back down. 

"No, Derek." 

"Layla, they think i'm dead." 

I huffed. "I know and i'll tell them when they pick up their stupid phones." He reached over putting a stray of hair behind my ear scanning my face. "When will you heal?" I asked. 

Without taking his eyes off me he answered. "It takes time." He answered. "I'm sorry." He apologized making me look at him confused. "I'm sorry for making you cry, i know you went through hell when i wasn't here. Thinking i was dead, i felt your emotions and i know you felt like dying, i felt every inch of it and do you know what it did to me? It made me feel guilty for causing you so much pain, i promised to not hurt you and i did." He said guilty. 

I put my hand on his cheek stroking it. "Derek it wasn't your fault." I hate myself for making him feel guilty. "You were injured! Stop blaming yourself." I told him.