(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.

~Not Edited~

Quote:

People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long. 

~Johnny Depp~

~Layla's outfit on top~

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan asked us annoyed. "I helped kill your friend." He said making me roll my eyes at him. "How do you know i'm not going to kill another one?" Smirking as he looked over at Stiles who was standing next to me. 

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles asked glancing at me then back at Ethan. "Are you threatening me?" He questioned, Scott and I glanced at each other then back at Stiles. "You know what I'm going to do?" Ethan looked over at him, as Stiles took a step closer to him. 

"Oh god." I muttered under my breath knowing what Stiles was going to do. 

"I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfs bane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it right up your freaking--" 

"Stiles!" Me and Scott cut him off at the same time. "We get it." I said, putting a stray of hair behind my ear. 

Scott looked back at Ethan. "We're talking to you because i know you didn't want to kill Body." Scott told him as i crossed my arms. "And I think if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott said. 

Ethan shook his head. "You don't know what we owe them." Ethan said making me look at him curiously. "Especially Deucalion." What is he talking about? 

"What's that you mean?" Stiles asked. 

"We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him." I stared at him confused. "We weren't alphas." Wait what? Am i hearing this wrong? 

"What were you?" Scott asked making me glance at him then back at Ethan. 

"Omegas." Ethan answered. 

Ethan glanced behind the two of us making sure no one was listening. "In actual wolf packs the Omega's the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." Ethan whispered. "That was us." I looked at him surprised.

"So, you and your brother were the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked making me slap him in the chest, he just shrugged acting innocent. 

"Something like that." Ethan answered him. 

Stiles' face brightened. "Bitches." He said enjoying it. 

I sent him a glare before looking back at Ethan. "What happened?" I finally spoke up. 

Ethan looked at me. "Our pack." He paused before continuing. "They were killers." He said letting out an angry sigh. "People talk about us as monsters. They're the ones who gave us there putation. And our Alpha was the worst of them." Of course always the Alphas. 

"Why didn't you just fight back?" Stiles asked turning his head to look at him. "Form Voltron Wolf and kick all their asses?" It's not always that easy.