(4x05) I.E.D.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

 If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. 

~Princess Diana~ 

Chapter Begins:

I parked Derek's car turning it off and unstrapping my seatbelt before hopping out, I shut the door behind me and locking it as I made my way inside of Sheriff's station. I headed towards Mr.Stilinski's office opening the door revealing Scott and Stiles talking to Mr.Stilinski. 

"I'm here." I told them, shutting the door behind me and walking towards Scott. 

Scott sent me a smile, I smiled back. "So, the Walcott's were the first." Stiles explained to his dad. "At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute." Hey! That's the nickname I gave him. "Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." He finished explaining. 

"It's a dead pool." Scott set the paper down in front of him. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it." He gestured to the paper. "The rest still has to be decoded." Mr.Stilinski looked down at the paper. 

"Who found this list?" Mr.Stilinski asked. 

"It was Lydia, she called me last night." I told her, causing Stiles and Scott to nod their heads in agreement. 

He looked up at me. "How?" He questioned. 

"She wrote it." Stiles began. "Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it." He told him. 

"Banshee?" Mr.Stilinski asked. 

"Banshee." Stiles Established. 

I put my lips in a line crossing my arms. "Beautiful." He mumbled. "All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" He asked pointing at them. 

"We're getting to that." Stiles responded. "First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key. " He told him. 

"Wait." He glanced at Scott and I before looking over at Stiles. "You mean, like a... Like a key word?" He asked. 

"It's actually a name." Stiles answered. 

I caught Scott's face to see him sad. "Allison." He told him with a hint of sadness laced in his voice, I grabbed his arm rubbing it giving him a soft smile. 

There was a moment of silence as I continued rubbing Scott's arm comfortingly. What sucks is that during Allison's death my mom called me telling me Scott broke down, I should of been there for him like he was for me. 

"Her name broke a third of the list." Stiles spoke up. 

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott added, I let go of Scott's arm and crossed them to my chest.