Home~ 4 ✔️

Finally school is over and I get to relax. Malia was only in three of my classes, but could still be in more.

"Stiles!" I heard my name being called out. "Stiles! Wait please!" It was a male voice and I don't know many males.

I turned around to see a puffed out, sweaty Scott. He looked tired and worn out.

"Gym class?" I asked patting his back.

"Yea, worst gym class ever." He took a couple of deep breaths and returned to the normal, Scott. "Can I get a ride?" He asked, smiling.

"Sure, get in." He smiled and I unlocked my jeep. "So, do you have Malia in any of your classes?" I asked Scott, focused on the road.

"Yea, two classes." He looked at me, but I avoided eye contact. I only avoided his eyes, because I knew he would find out I like her.

"Nice." I finally said, nodding and biting my lip. "Am I dropping you off at home?" I finally made eye contact, but only for a split second.

"Yea, please buddy." His phone buzzed and it made, both him and I jump a little.

His facial expression didn't seem happy. They seemed unreadable. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I think he'll tell me.

"Uh, Stiles." He said, showing me his phone. I took a quick glance at it and slammed my breaks on.

"What is that? Who found it?" I asked concerned and worried.

"Our banshee of course. Poor Lydia, we have to find her." He told me, texting her back.

"Who would do that to a body?" I asked, trying to think of a creature that could do that.

On Scotts phone was a picture forwarded by, Lydia. It was some guy, he had been shredded apart and was pretty dead. He had been left there to rot, but Lydia found him of course.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked Scott, so I knew where I had to drive to.

"Eichen house."

-----------------

A/N

Okay, I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. I'll try to update twice a day, but if I don't, I'll definitely post once a day.