Theo~ 76

Malia's POV:
I felt my phone viberate in my pocket, so i grabbed it out and looked at the name. 'Stilinski' popped up and a sudden rush of panic, travelled through me. I answered the phone and waited for someone who wasn't Stiles to answer. No-one spoke for a couple of seconds, but then i heard his voice.

"Malia?" Stiles asked, his voice sounding shaky. At first I thought he was going to tell me somethig bad happened and I started to panic.

"Yea?" I whispered, wiping away my tears. Hearing his voice made me want to cry, but I couldn't let it. "Is everything okay?" I cleared my throat, trying to sound like I wasn't about to cry.

"Yea, I just wanted to call and say that I'm proud of what you did. How you told Scott and the others, that you're the desert wolf's daughter. It would of taken a lot of guts, and I'm happy you did it." He told me, making me want to cry.

"Who's on the phone?"

I turned around and shot him a death glare, telling him to be quiet. I was waiting for Stiles to ask who it was, but he didn't, so hopefully he didn't hear him.

"Thanks, it was hard at first." I told him, my voice stiffening up as he walked over to me. I didn't trust him and I can't have him saying anything to Stiles, because I don't want him to find out this way. "I'll talk to you later, Stiles." I quickly told him, hanging up.

I looked behind me and shook my head. It's been three days since I decided I wanted to break up with Stiles, but he's only known for a day. I can't bring this kind of news to him, after one day. And he can't be thinking about this right now, when he still needs to get better.

"Who's Stiles?" He asked, sitting down next to me and entwined our fingers together.

"My ex." I told him, smiling as he sat there. "You don't remember him?" I asked, confused.

"Stilinski?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded, looking at our hands. "Yea, he wasn't a bad kid."

I rolled my eyes and thought about everything he said to me. I know he only said it out of anger, but he still said it.

"He is." I smiled, and thought about all the good times we had. "Anyways, you want to watch a movie or go somewhere?" I asked him, trying to forget about Stiles.

"Yea, or we could go and get dinner after we go to the movies." He suggested, smiling and letting go of my hand. "Only if you want."

"I'd love to do that. What would we watch?" I asked him, thinking about all the new movies that were out.

"Well depends, do you like horror movies? Romantic movies? Comedies?" He asked me, unlocking his phone and searching up something.

"I love horror and comedy. Not really into the whole romantic thing, to much kissing and drama." I let him know, thinking about my love life and all the drama in it.

At first, my love life was great. It was almost perfect and I found the perfect guy, who treated me like a princess. We were in love and we'd always be together, almost like nothing to tear us apart. We went on romantic dates, hung out at each others houses, studied together and loved each other. It was so perfect, until all the stuff with the desert wolf started to happen. We both got stressed, said things we didn't mean and slowly drifted away. It happens all the time, and we should just be thankful that we got to experience it. It was beautiful and painful, at the same time.

"Well, there's a horror movie called 'IT.' That's meant to be really good." He told me, showing me all the reviews.

"Are you serious! We're going to see this, it has clows and I love scary movies with clowns." I yelled, sounding like a three year who just got a new teddy bear.

"You're so cute." He laughed, grabbing my face and placing a kiss on my lips.

I smiled and kissed him back, running my hands through his messy hair. I felt his warm lips on mine and smiled. I know I shouldn't be thinking about him right now, but this just reminded me of when I had my first kiss with, Stiles. It was just as magical and enjoyable. It was also my very first kiss with anyone, but this kiss could never feel as magical or as enjoyable.

"Now, I could get use to that." He laughed, playing with a piece of my loose hair. "We should start getting ready, next movie starts in an hour." He told me, pushing himself off the bed and walking into my bathroom.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked him, confused as to why he was going into my bathroom.

"Well, I've been here since last night, so I need a shower." He laughed, making me smile.

There was something about his laugh, that just made me want to smile. It was adorable and soft. He stood there, watching me smile.

"What?" I asked him, kind of creeped out.

"Malia, you're beautiful." He smiled and closed the door behind him.

I shook my head and smiled, thinking about everything that just happened. Thinking about last night, how he was there for me after I broke up with Stiles. Thinking about how he kissed me, last night. I couldn't stop smiling and then my phone started to buzz.

Scott's name popped up on the screen, and I didn't know what to do. Answer or ignore it? I wanted to ignore, because I didn't want to ruin the mood I was in, but I had to answer, just in-case something was wrong.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, waiting for Scott to reply.

"Malia, we've found something else out about your mother. She was spotted near the animal clinic today, but nows she's gone. She's still in Beacon Hills, but we just don't know where." He told me, filling me in on all the information.

"Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for her." I hung up and held my phone in my hands, tempted to call Lydia or Kira and tell them about my night last night.

I was so tempted to, but I knew that they would just judge and ask to many questions about Stiles and I. Everyone knows that we broke up, but not everyone knows why we broke up. Scott and Lydia are the only ones who know, and they promised they wouldn't tell anyone else, unless we wanted to.

The water in the shower stopped running, so I got off the bed and knocked on the door. I waited for him to reply, but he didn't.

"Are you all good in there?" I yelled, knocking on the door again. He still didn't reply, so I started to panic.

I wasn't sure if I should go in there, or wait for him to come out. What happens if something bad has happened or maybe he just can't hear me. I knocked again and listened in with my werewolf hearing.

I could hear his heart beat, so I knew he was still alive. I could also hear him humming, so that's probably why he couldn't hear me.

"Are you having a shower?" He yelled out to me.

"Yea, once you're done!" I yelled back, looking at the handle as he pulled it down and opened the door.

He walked out with a towel around his waist, and nothing else on. I stared into his eyes, trying not to look down at his stomach. I smiled and walked pass him, closing the door behind me and smiling.

"Not cool, Theo." I laughed and locked the door.

"What? I just got out of the shower and left my clothes out here." He laughed and I could hear his heart skip a beat, as he lied.

I shook my head, looking into the mirror and seeing my reflection. I looked at myself and smiled, even though it was forced. I liked Theo and I liked what we had, but I can't stop thinking about him and what we had. I can't get Stiles out of my head.