Forgiveness~ 18

I got there before they did, but that was okay. I took this time to find a spot to stay out of sight. I looked around and found a pot plant, right next to the entrance.

I ran over to it and crouched down, waiting for Stiles to arrive. I pulled out my phone quickly and texted my dad.

To: Dad 💜
Going to be home late, don't wait up.

I sent the text and listened out for Stiles. From a distance I could hear the sirens, so I knew they were close. I felt my phone vibrate, but I didn't check it.

"Male teenager, unconscious and isn't responding." I heard someone say.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the ambulance wheeling Stiles in. I felt my chest getting heavier and my eyes started to tear up.

What have I done? Why did I even push him in the first place? He was trying to help me, but I had to be the bitch I am.

I watched as they wheeled him into a room and this was my chance to go in. I ran in and stood behind a wall. On the other side of the building, I could see about four people, leaving a room.

That's the room he's in. I walked over to that room, nice and slowly. I didn't want to draw any attention my way. I walked past the front counter and was half way there.

Room; 236. I opened the door quietly and slipped in. I watched as he laid there. I felt my shoulder slump down and my chest heavier.

"I'm so sorry, Stiles." I whispered and took a seat on the chair next to him. "I didn't mean to, it's just, I got so nervous and scared. I was scared because I thought you would tell people." I told him, even though he probably couldn't hear this. "Even though you've kept your best friends secret. I guess it just, I haven't had a lot of experience with trust and all that." My eyes started to water up, but I blinked it away.

"It's okay." I heard him say. "I understand that." I watched as he sat up, slowly.

My eyes widened and I felt happy and relieved.

"You're okay!" I yelled and hugged him, which was quite difficult, considering he was on a bed. "I was so worried that I had hurt you." I told him, smiling the entire time.

"But you did hurt me." He laughed and touched the back of his head. "But it's okay, because it doesn't hurt that much." He smiled and moved over.

"I'm so sorry, Stiles. I wasn't thinking probably." I told him, watching as he sat there.

"Here." He patted the bed, indicating I should sit there. "I forgive you." He smiled.

I smiled and sat down next to him. I've never had someone like this. Someone I could talk to. Someone I could trust. Someone like him.