First kiss~ 20

After Stars Wars was over, we just sat there and talked. We talked about our lives and our friend and other things.

"You hungry?" I asked her, pushing myself off the couch.

"A little." She told me, standing up next to me.

"How about I make some dinner?" I walked over to the kitchen and looked for something I could make.

"This is starting to sound like a date, Stilinski." I heard her laugh and it made me smile.

"Maybe it is." I turned around with a smirk on my face.

With normal girls, they would probably blush, but Malia isn't a normal girl. She just stood there and continued to laugh.

"Spaghetti?" I interrupt her laughing fit.

"Yea, sounds great." She smiled and took a seat on the stool. "Can you even cook?" She asked me.

"Yea, I'm an amazing cook." I grabbed out a pan and filled it half way with water.

"You do remember I am a were-coyote, right?" She smiled and laughed. "I can tell when you're lying." She stood up and took the pan off me.

"You could tell I was lying?" I raised my eye brows and watched her cook. "You know, I don't think you can cook either." I told her.

I watched as she put the pan on the stove and placed the pasta in the pan. She turned around and pocked her tongue out. She turned back around and started stirring it.

"What makes you think that, Stilinski?" She asked and I laughed.

"Normal when you cook pasta, Tate, you have to turn the stove on." I stood up and pointed to the stove. "It's not on." I laughed and watched her face.

She looked so disappointed and upset, but I couldn't help but laugh. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and playfully hit me. I didn't break the eye contact, I couldn't.

"I'm stupid ok." She laughed and turned on the stove. "There, now I can cook." She laughed and stirred the pasta.

"I found it cute." I smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

She looked at me with her eyes wide opened. I smirked and walked over to the sink. My eyes shot open and I realised what I had just said. Did I just call her cute? I mean it's not a lie, but did I just admit to her, that I think she's cute?

"Cute?" She questioned me and walked over to me.

"Yea." I smiled and took a step closer to her. "Extremely cute." I smirked and watched her face glow up.

She walked over to me and put her lips on mine. My eyes shot open and I stood there. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. Our lips moved in sync and I pulled her closer to me. The kiss was small, but peaceful. She pulled away and I stood there, breathless.

"Was that your first kiss?" She nodded and went red. "I find that cute."