Monster~ 39

Malia's POV:
"Scott, please wake up, please!" I yelled, shaking him. "Come on, he has Lydia!" I shook him harder, trying my best to wake him.

"Malia?" I turned around and saw Kira rubbing her head. "What happened?"

"It's Stiles, somethings happened to him and he's taken Lydia!" I tried to stay calm, but I couldn't. "He-he we-went, I don't even know where he went."

"Calm down, Mal. Where going to find her, we just need to take a breath." She tried to comfort me, but it agitated me more than anything.

I felt like my skin was on fire and I just wanted to scream at the top of lungs. I couldn't deal with them telling me to stay clam at this moment, the one moment were I should be freaking out.

My boyfriend died because my mum killed him, but wait what's this? Oh he's came back alive and injured me and my friends, but took one of them and now we don't know where they are. How can I stay calm!

"I can't stay calm, Kira everything is ruined. How do we even know if Lydia's okay? How do we even know she's alive? She knew something that we didn't and that's why he took her, she knew to much and he didn't want us to find out about it." I told her, gasping for breath at the end of my sentence.

She just looked at me and I regretted what I just said even though it was nothing bad. Kira can make you feel bad for anything, she has big brown puppy dog eyes and you feel bad for nearly everything you say.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and pulled her into a hug. "I'm just really worried about Lydia and Stiles."

I pulled away from the hug and went back over to Scott. He was still unconscious, so he was no use to us at the moment.

"Malia." I heard Kira say in a worried tone.

I slowly turned my head and saw her. The one person I never wanted to see again, the one who ruined everything, the one who did this to Stiles.

My mother. She had Kira in a headlock, smiling and acting as if nothing happened.

"So this is Kira. Scott's girlfriend right?" She asked us and we both ignored her. "The silent treatment really, Malia? I thought you would of been a bit more mature than that." She said sarcastically and let go of, Kira.

I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. Stiles was the only one who could help me, he was anchor and without him I was like a wild beast.

"I killed my boyfriend, why should I talk to you?" I asked her, slowly calming down.

"Because I'm your mother, sweety. I deserve a little more respect." She laughed and waved for someone to come over.

When they step out from the dark my heart sank. I felt like I was going to collapse and I was finding it difficult to find air. He stepped out of the dark and into the light, brightening up everything. He looked pale and sick, almost like he was sick and dying.

"Malia." He said in a monotone voice, acting as if he only knew my name and not me.

"Stiles, what's happening to you?" I asked him, trying not to cry, but failing.

"Haven't you noticed yet? I'm changing into something bigger and better than you. I'm turning into a monster."