First date~ 23

Later on that night we lit a fire and sat around it. Malia and I were under a blanket, Scott and Kira were cuddling, Lydia and Parrish were extremely close to the fire and Liam, Hayden, Corey and Mason left.

"What's the time?" I heard Malia ask.

Her voice sounded croaky and sleepy. I looked down to her and saw her eyes shut. I smiled and pulled out my phone.

"12:48." I whispered and kissed her forehead. "You tired?"

"A little." She whispered and opened her eyes. "Why are you staring?" She questioned me and I laughed.

"Because you're beautiful." I told her.

I heard her laugh and she stood up. I sat up and watched her go into our tent. She came back out with marshmallows and some sticks. I laughed and jumped out of the blankets.

"Marshmallows?" I laughed and helped her carry them.

"Yea, you can't have a fire and not have marshmallows." She laughed and walked over to the fire. "Marshmallows anyone?" Malia walked around and gave everyone a stick.

"You're so smart." I smiled and grabbed a stick off her.

I grabbed a white marshmallow and roasted it. It caught on fire and I quickly blew it out. It was slightly burnt on the edges, but that's how I like it. I looked at the others and watched them. Scott gave Kira his marshmallow and Kira gave him hers. Lydia and Parrish were cooking each others and Malia and I were just sitting here.

"Here." I said and gave her my marshmallow.

She ate it out of my fingers and then she repeated what I did. She was my first girlfriend and I hope she's my last.

"Another one?" She asked me and I nodded.

She passed me another one, this time a pink one. I always liked the white ones better, but this one was Malia's. I put it in the fire and watched it catch on fire. I took it out into the open air and went to blow it out, but Malia bet me to it. I smiled and blew hers out.

"Open up, Stilinski." She said and placed it in my mouth.

"Open up, Tate." I copied her and placed it in her mouth.

I lied on my back and Malia lied on my arm. She pulled the blanket on top of us and cuddled into me. We lied there and looked up at the stars. I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of her being mine.

"Hey, Mal you want to go to bed?" I questioned her, but got no response. I lifted my head up saw she was asleep. "I'm taking that as a yes."

I gently lifted up her and slowly placed it on the ground. I looked over at Scott and Kira and saw they were asleep. Lydia and Parrish went to bed ages ago, so it was just us four left. I lifted Malia's head up and then lifted up her legs.

I picked her up and carried her to the tent. I opened it up and placed her on her side. I went back outside and got our blanket and pillows. I grabbed them and walked back over to the tent. On my back I heard something in the woods. Something like footsteps, but I could of been anything.

I opened up the tent and quickly shut it. I sat at the door for a second and listened, just incase something was there. I couldn't hear anything else, so I got the bed ready. I lifted up Malia's head and put her pillow there. I took of her shoes and put them beside her.

I put the blanket over her and me and got comfortable. I watched as she slept. She looked so peaceful and harmless. Her brown hair covered part of her face, so I put them behind her ear.

"I guess this was our first date." I whispered and closed my eyes.