Truth or dare~ 25

"Okay, truth or dare Scott." Malia asked Scott.

I watched as he looked at Kira. He looked back at us and smiled.

"Truth." He laughed and waited for his truth.

"Wow! That's like your your fifth time choosing truth!" Malia laughed and looked at her phone. "Okay, if you could have $1000, what would you do with it?"

"I would, give it to charity." He looked at both Malia and I.

I stood up and lit the fire. I waited for it to flame up and once it did, I put more wood in.

"Stiles, truth or dare." Kira asked me.

"Dare." I smirked and waited for my dare.

Kira smirked and looked at Scott. She whispered in his ear and Scott smirked instantly. I knew it was going to be something bad or something embarrassing.

"I dare you to go into the tent with Malia for ten minutes." After she finished her sentence I smiled and grabbed Malia's hand.

I took her into the tent and zipped up the door. We sat on the bed for a minute or two, but then she finally spoke.

"This isn't a good dare." She frowned and pulled her hair back into a pony tail.

"They want us to kiss for ten minutes. That's why she wanted us to come in here." I smiled and lied down.

"Oh, makes sense." She lied down next to me. "Are you going to do the dare?" She asked me.

"If you want." I smiled and waited for a response.

She nodded and sat up. I sat up as well and leaned into her. Our lips connected and I got butterflies. We've kissed about, five times, but I still get nervous.

"I still don't get the point of this dare." She frown and made me laugh.

"Times up!" Kira yelled.

I walked outside and saw Scott smirking. I don't know if it was because of me and Malia, or because of Kira. I went and sat down next to Malia and continued to play the game.

"Kira, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Dare!" She yelled and hugged Scott.

Whenever I saw them, I always smiled. I've always been jealous of them, but now I have Malia. It's going to take time to get use to this relationship, but I'm happy to make it work.

"I dare you too." I tapped my chin and tried to think of a dare. "I dare you to, eat a raw egg." Once I finished my sentence, everyone except Kira was laughing.

"Thanks Stiles." She sarcastically smiled and went to the fridge.

She grabbed out an egg and came back over to us. She took three deep breaths in and looked to Scott.

"Here we go." She cracked the egg open and ate it.

"Good job, K." Lydia laughed. "Afternoon everyone." Lydia smiled and finished putting her hair up.

"Afternoon." Everyone said.

"Okay, Malia truth or dare?" Kira asked Malia.

"Truth." She smiled.

"Who was your first boyfriend."

"Stiles." Malia responded and shrugged. "Okay, Scott truth or dare."

"Dare." He smiled and everyone looked shocked.

"Wow!" Malia laughed and looked at her phone. "Your dare is, to put ice cubes in your pants."

I smiled and walked over to the freezer, for Scott. I grabbed four piece of ice and handed them to him.

"I'm gonna get you back." Scott laughed and put them down his pants. "Oh my gosh! Holy crap this is so cold!" He ran around in circles and tried to get the ice out.

"Is it a bit cold, Scott?" I asked him and looked at the wet patch on his pants.

"Funny, Stilinski." Malia looked at him and frowned.

I couldn't help but laugh. She was getting angry because she calls me, Stilinski. She likes to call me that and I like to call her, Tate. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, I like it better when you say it." I whispered and heard her giggle.

She makes me happy, even when she doesn't even do anything.