Are we offical?~ 21

I told Scott what happend last night and made sure I didn't leave anything out. He didn't have anyhting to say, the only he could do was stand there, speechless.

"So, are you guys together?" He asked me and now I was speechless.

"I um... I don't know." I stood there thinking about it.

Were we a thing? Or was it just a thing that doesn't matter anymore? I mean, I want it to mean something, but what does she want.

"Well that's good then." Scott snapped me back into reality.

"Yea." I sarcastically said and pushed him. "I should probably get to class." I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Alright, see you at lunch." He stood up and went the opposite way.

I waited until he couldn't see me anymore and I ran over to the entrance. Malia didn't come to school today, so I wanted to see her. I needed to know if we where official.

I ran over to the parking lot and unlocked thee Jeep. I jumped in the drivers side and started up the engine. I looked behind me and started to reverse.

I drove forward and made my way to Malia's house. I put her address into my GPS and followed the direction. 

"You will reach your destination at; 12:34pm." I looked at the time; 12:28.

I pressed my foot down on the pedal and sped up. I couldn't miss more than one class. I've already missed out on to many this term.

"Turn left in, 500 metres." I turned left when it told me to and from there on, it was a straight line.

When I arrived I jumped out of the car and slammed the door. I walked up to her door and stood there. Was I really going to do this?

"Malia?" I shouted and knocked on the door. "Malia, we really need to talk!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!" I heard her yell back.

When I heard her voice I get butterflies in my stomach. She opened the door and stood there. She was wearing a white crop top and short high waisted short. I looked at her bare skin and back to her face.

"Are we official?" I asked her, trying to sound confident.

"Do you want us to be?" She asked me, inviting me in.

I walked in and looked at her house. It was big and full of boxes, obviously because they just moved here.

"I don't know." I tried to lie, but I remembered she could hear my heart rate. "Yes, I want us to be a thing." I looked to the ground and blushed.

"Okay." She said and walked over to the kitchen.

"Okay, what?"

"We're a thing then." She smiled and walked over to.

This time I made the first move. I walked over to her and placed my lips on hers. When she pulled away she smiled and laughed.

"Are we going to tell people?" She asked me.

"Well we are official, so hell yea." I smiled and kissed her again.

She's finally mine.