All of them~ 45

Malia's POV:
I can hear everyone around me, but I can't move or speak. It's like I'm paralysed and no matter how hard I try to move, I can't. I heard them talking and I know I only have 24 hours, but I know I can trust them. Stiles trusted them with his life and I trust Stiles.

Darkness was slowly surrounding me and I knew what that meant. I don't have much time left. I'm not scared or worried, I know what's going to happen. They're going to find Stiles, save him and Lydia and then try and save me.

I can hear voices in my head, but I can't understand them. They're saying stuff, screaming it, but I can't hear them. I've tried to listen, but they just come out like a mumble. They're constantly screaming at me and I'm always listening. Each minute they become clearer and I know that when I can hear them clearly, I don't have much time left.

All I wanted to do was scream and try to get their attention, but I couldn't. No matter what I did, I couldn't move or talk. I just wanted them to know that I was here and that I was ok, but I couldn't.

"Everyone!" I heard someone scream. "Everyone, will die!" The voices in my head were clear now. They've been screaming this for hours now and I can only hear them now. "All of them!"

I felt a panic go through me and the only person I could think about was, Stiles. By all of them, that's including him. They're not going to be able to save him, meaning they can't save me.

"Let me out of here!" I screamed hoping I would wake up from this paralysed state, but like all my other attempts, I failed again. "Get me out of here!" I screamed again, screaming louder than before.

All I wanted to do was just see him again. To see his face, to touch his skin, talk to him and be with him. That's all I wanted, but I couldn't have it. I was going to lose everything that I've worked for and I can't even be with the one person I love more than myself.

I need to get out of here, so I can go and warn everyone. The voices started talking again, but I blocked them out, concentrating on getting out.

"Please, I have to warn my friends!" And then something happened that has never happened before. Everything went black.