GET A GRIP

"My God,I'm late."Hermione ran down the corridor to the DADA class.I don't wanna make him angry.Well,no more than usual.He is especially rude towards me.Oh please,he probably doesn't even know you exist.He doesn't care...not in the slightest."Ouch!"Hermione rounded the corner and bumped into a wall.Or thats what she thought.
"Watch where you're going,young lady!"
Hermione looked up after being disoriented a moment.Shit.It was Snape.
Seeing her,Snape lowered his tone somewhat."Might I ask why you are in this dishevelled state?"
"I'm sorry Professor.Its just that-I didn't get much sleep last night,only quite early this morning.When I woke,it was already late."Hermione dared to look up again in those black eyes,which showed disapproval hearing this.She only dreaded what came next."Ten points from Griffindor."Snape said,his lips quivering and walked off to the classroom followed by Hermione.
(Snape's POV)................................
After setting them all to work,Snape sat at his desk with an open textbook.What did she mean?She didn't get any sleep last night?Oh heavens,she was engaged in doing something with a boy.I bet its that Weasley boy.What does she see in that dunderhead anyway?Well she sure isn't gonna have any interest in you.I mean look at her-even in this careless way she looks beautiful.Well she can do whatever she wants,how does it matter to you?"Sir?"It was Hermione,with a question."It doesn't matter."Snape replied.Then he realised he was talking out loud and quickly tried to cover his mistake."That is,it won't come for your exams."This obtained curious looks and smirks from the students.Snape had never mentioned beforehand what would and would'nt come in the tests.Great!Hermione asked an obviously tough question and I said it would'nt come in the test.I so wanted to put them in trouble with it.You are losing your streak.Get a grip!
.............................................................
Hermione was taken aback.She had asked the question to engage him in some kind of conversation but he so simply dismissed it.He doesn't wanna even talk to you.He can't tollerate this inquisitive nature.He hates you.Ok,calm down.He doesn't hate you,well he doesn't particularly like you.He is irritating!He could atleast treat her like a fellow human being.Hermione packed her bag and left with the others.Stop thinking about it so much.Don't make this any more than it is.Get a grip!