AMOROUS

Christmas holidays finished and after her friends returned,Hermione told them about the little fight between her and Snape."He wasn't wrong, this was bound to happen."Ron said."Oh,geez,yeah thanks Ron.You've been of so much help."Hermione rolled her eyes."Aren't you forgetting something mate?He's a man."Harry said,mock intellectually."So?"Hermione couldn't understand what they were getting at."You've always been shy and modest with him.You didn't show him anything that sets you apart.He is attracted to you but you didn't sexually arouse him."Harry explained.Hermione's ears turned red."Yeah,you didn't show him your sexy and raunchy side.You need to up your game."Ginny advised."You've been together,how long?And you still haven't done it.The old chap must be hard up."Ron said.Hermione looked from one to the other,"But our relationship is not like that-""Everyone has needs."Ginny patted her hand."But first and foremost we have a teacher-student relationship..."Hermione tried to say."But you're already way past that.Now its time to go to second base.Its your last school year.You've waited long enough."Harry commented."You've always told us about how he gets you going,gets your nerves fluttering,makes you feel so weak in the knees...and really any girl would swoon over him..."Harry cleared his throat to remind Ginny,who had gone all glassy-eyed,that she had a boyfriend--him.And she continued,"Now you should give him a treat of his own medicine.Make him go mad with lust.Push him to the point where he can't hold back any longer.You owe him a boner-""Ssh!The mister."Ron warned them as Snape entered the Great Hall,and they all pretended to be engrossed in their breakfast.As Snape passed their table,his robes brushed Hermione's back and her hand holding the spoon grew limp and she breathed in his cologne."See how he affects you?I'm telling you,you need to show him you're not some blushing juvenile pubescent anymore;you are a woman."Ginny commented.Ron said excitedly,"Twenty bucks says you would be too scared to do it.Allright,no,let's bet that you flirt with him without getting a detention."Hermione looked over at Snape,now seated at the teachers' table,and said,"You're on.".............................
It was DADA class and they were about to learn Apparition.Arched doorways had been constructed in the hall and the apparition lock prevalent in Hogwarts was lifted for an hour only in the hall,so that they could practice.Snape first gave them a demonstration by flourishing his robes around him and dissappearing in a flurry of clothes from the far end of the hall and then appearing again in front of them."Wow,cool sir!"Hermione commented,then stopped when everyone looked at her."Umm..thank you,Ms.Granger."Snape muttered, a little confused that she expressed her amazement."Concentrate hard on the place where you are going to travel to and turn on the spot.Now for you beginners,it would only be the other side of the door,since you can't apparate outside Hogwarts.But once you've properly trained you would be able to travel great distances."he told the class."Nice."Hermione said and he chose to ignore that.Then they all started to have a go.At first they just turned again and again but nothing happened.Snape passed through the rows of doors,egging them on.Hermione winked at him sweetly,without anyone seeing and he widened his eyes a little and quirked up an eyebrow.She then concentrated hard and turned on the spot.She dissapparated with a pop.Everyone stopped to look,but she didn't reappear.Snape whipped around to see where she was and she suddenly apparated right behind him."Hi there."she said in his ear and he jumped."Well done!Though you didn't apparate on the exact allocated spot,but you did a commendable job."he said after composing himself from the initial shock."Thank you,Professor."she blushed more than necessary.He turned his attention to the others then and Hermione sat on the sidelines,thinking about what to do next.Then it clicked.She could use legilimency.Snape was helping Neville,who was stuck halfway across the door.She entered his mind.I wish I hadn't done it in the first try.Then you would have helped me like that too.Snape turned to her direction and raised his eyebrows.Pity that you're so talented.You poor girl...He cracked his knuckles after spending time correcting the students and Hermione said,I'd love to have that hand on me.He had a hiccup and looked at her.She smirked and bit her lip sexily.
What's up with you today Hermione?
What?I'm just ogling at my lover,'cause I am sitting idle.
An idle brain is a devil's workshop.
Oh I pulled off the angelic halo from me and am truly feeling like a devil today!
Is that so?Hm,if you'll excuse me,I have to be of assistance to your less fortunate classmates.
At that moment a girl dissaparated and apparated in mid air.Before she could fall,Snape dissaparated and then apparated right next to her,took hold of her,again dissaparated and apparated back safely on the ground.Hermione gaped at him and clapped.Oh how I wish you could save me like that.That was fantabulous!Snape sighed,Are you going to embarass me like this the whole time?
I'm just being vocal about my feelings...
Did you take a potion or something?You're acting weird.
No,just high on projesterone.
Careful now,Ms.Granger...don't make me punish you.
Oh,I would love that sir!
Snape looked at Hermione stupified and she bit her thumb and caressed her lips.He shook his head and went to show them once again by apparating again and again across the room.Hermione joined him and apparated a number of times,here and there,till they crashed into each other,accidentally trying to apparate on the same spot."That was awesome!"Hermione gasped as Snape steadied her."Don't feel the need to express your wonderment every single time.I believe you've already expressed that by using every variable available to the English language."She pursed her lips and said in his mind,But you are spectacular.And I don't just mean in only this.
Now you're being cheeky.And stop gawking at me like that.
She just shrugged and he curled his lips and went towards Ron,who was having trouble."Don't be as solid as your head is,apparently.Feel yourself getting light as a feather."That is the exactly condition of my heart whenever you touch me.Whether with your hands or your lips.My body longs for your touch.Hermione's words made him forget the rest of his speech."Detention Ms.Granger."he grumbled and Hermione puffed up her face."For disturbing me while I'm working and for showing off your apparating skills earlier."he said.The rest of the class was a little confused as to why Snape gave Hermione a detention at so slight a cause but her friends knew exactly what had happened and smirked from ear to ear."Twenty points from Griffindor-for such an unnecessary display of teeth."Snape said,narrowing his eyes,suspecting what had happened.........................................
Hermione knocked on Snape's door later that evening and went in after hearing a crisp,"Come in."She entered and he snapped close a book that he was reading."Oh look who it is..the lascivious Aphrodite in the flesh."he remarked and Hermione coloured."It was all for a bet,which I lost,thanks to you."she told him."You...flirted with me."he said,raising an eyebrow."As amusing as I found it...but I don't take cheek from anyone.Not even the famous Ms.Granger."Hermione made a face and sat down for her detention.She was helping him mark some first-years' essays.After working for a couple of hours,she put down the quill and got up to stretch;she threw her chest forward and raised her arms and bent from side to side.Snape saw her from the corner of his eyes but did not stop working,just cracked the bones of his neck by turning his head from side to side,like he was a little tired.Hermione went over to him and stood at the back of his chair.She grasped his shoulders and massaged them."Is that better?"she asked,while pressing her fingers over the muscles."Mmm",he replied.She then stooped and put her hand over his,which was still scribbling and she traced his veins seductively."That's enough work for tonight,come to bed."she said sexily."I can't.This has to be finished..."but his voice trailed off as Hermione began kissing his cheek and up his jaw to his earlobe.She bit it and he squirmed away."What are you doing?"But she came around and put a finger on his lips and pushed his chair back a little,so that she could straddle on his lap.He leaned back as far as he could and watched what she was doing.His coat was always buttoned upto his throat,so she started opening the top buttons."Hermione-"his hand darted up and stopped her."Relax.I want you to just relax...soothe your nerves.It's just me,no outsider,just me,Hermione."she opened the top two buttons and traced her fingers down his Adams apple to his collarbome and ran soothing circles around his throat.He closed his eyes and gave in to the sensation."Stop being so uptight and give yourself up for the baser pleasures of the human race.I want to reach into your heart,I wanna read those eyes that hide so much,so effortlessly as if they were an open book."With these words he opened his eyes and both pair of black and brown eyes reflected the fondness in each-other's faces.She put her fingers on his mouth and he gently kissed the tips.Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and bent to kiss him.He grasped her hips and kissed her back.Within seconds the kiss intensified and she snaked her hands through his hair and he raised his hands to her back.She rocked her hips into him and felt his crotch hardening.He jerked her up to a standing position on the ground,then cleared the contents on his desk in one swift motion of his hand and lifted her by the ribs and brought her down to sit on the desk.And again his lips were on hers and she tugged at his coat collar so that he came even closer and they fell back on the desk,kissing wildly and moaning into each other's mouth.He leaned on his hand to keep his weight off her and sucked at her lips.Their tongues collided and entwined and Hermione even bit and pulled down at his lower lip.She tried to open the rest of the buttons of his coat and it was then that he stiffened and stopped her hand and pulled it away from him,gently but firmly."No."he said,his voice toned with demur.Hermione fluttered her eyelids at him,nonplussed by his sudden rebuff.He went off her and started buttoning up his coat."We can't....I can't do this."Hermione sat up,"Why the ever not?""I just...can't.Not to you.I can't do this to you."he said,woefully.She took her head in her hands,"Hunh...I'm so stupid.I get it...you don't want it."He looked at her face and put his hand on her shoulder,"No no,Hermione.Believe me,I want it as much as you do...maybe more..."he stared down at the ground and looked as if he was going through much pain,"If you had any idea about the things I wanna do to you....but I don't think it's right,I don't think it's fair to you."She put her hands on her mouth,where she could still detect his saliva right from a moment ago when he was kissing her so passionately."Gods,you are making me feel like such a slut!"He whipped his head at her,"Hermione,don't say that!"She jumped down off the desk and shook his hand off her."Then what else should I say?Thank you for throwing me a bone and watching me dance?Wham bam,thank you Granger?I feel like I'm some horny wench who came asking for sex.You made me feel so cheap!""Please don't...."he begged."Don't you think it's hard for me?I'm only doing this because you don't know the whole thing.You don't know me,you don't know what I am.And unless you know the complete truth,I would feel like I'm taking advantage of you.""Okay,I've had it.What is 'the complete truth'?Huh?What is this great big secret that you are leashed onto?Tell me about this weight that is forever pulling back on your legs.I wanna know it.I wanna hear it once and for all.What's the big deal about you,Professor Snape?If you think that I'm still too immature to handle it then fine,I'll never step into your shadow again.If not,then I should tell you that the time to spill the beans would be right now."Hermione crossed her hands over her chest,looking extremely cross.He stared at her for a few minutes,deliberating ,and both could feel the tension in the air.After a few minutes when the silence became unbearable,Hermione scoffed and said,"Well..?"He looked down at the ground,releasing a deep sigh and said,"Sorry,I was merely trying to memorise every detail of your face,everything about you, because this might as well be the last time I'm going to see you.Please,have a seat,Hermione.We need to talk."