ECSTASY

Snape jumped out of the armchair,"Do you even realise what you are saying?A-are you out of y-your mind?!"Hermione came closer to him,staring him straight in the eye."There's nothing in this world that I want ,more than you."He was completely baffled;here is a woman who just came to know that he had practically been the reason she didn't have parents anymore,and yet...she wanted him,loved him and longed to give him her maidenhead."Hermione...even after what you just heard-"
"Yes.After what I just heard,I think this is what I want.Until today,I thought I just loved you but now I respect you more.I respect you as to what you are.You trying to right the wrong you did and living a life of atonement ever since,tells us more about who you really are rather than the actions committed under the influence of bad company."Hermione said.His heart felt like it was knotting up from the inside and his throat choked up as huge emotions welled inside him.He sank to his knees in front of her and two fat drops of tears came out of his eyes,"You...are...amazing Hermione."She went down on her knees too and took his face in her hands,kissing away his tears,"You told me you've long since shedded your old skin and I believe you.So there is no hesitation left,no more secrets,no hiding.All that is left is the consummation of our love."He smiled and kissed her palms.Then he looked at her as though deliberating,"What do you want?""I want you--all of you."Hermione breathed...........................................
He took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom.He lit a dim fire in the fireplace so that the room was filled with a golden glow and came to stand in front of Hermione,looking her over.She was quaking like a leaf.This is it.Finally,after all this time,we're going to do it.Her breath was shallow and she couldn't take her eyes off him.He is so handsome,enigmatic yet strangely familiar.His black eyes were sharp and hypnotic and they had gone even darker with lust.They stared at each other letting the moment sink in."Hermione,are you sure you want to do this?"he asked."I've never been so sure about anything in my life."Hermione assured him.He paused again."I just wanna be absolutely certain-"
"God dammit Severus,just kiss me!"
(Hermione's clothes:

Peach see-through shirt and ivory jeans and a skin-colured tank-top inside)He smirked and yanked her closer by the front of her shirt so that she was flush at his body

He smirked and yanked her closer by the front of her shirt so that she was flush at his body."I do like the way you say my name."he said and both his hands are in her hair,grasping her head and his lips are on hers.His kiss is strong,his tongue and lips coaxing hers.She moaned and her tongue tentatively met his.He put his arms around her and hauled her against his body,squeezing her tightly as if ,if he loosened his grip she would run screaming from the room.Hermione put her hands on his shoulders and then down to his chest and rested them assuredly,making him understand that she wasn't going anywhere.He broke the kiss and pointed her chin up forcing her to look at him."You are one brave young woman."he whispered,"I am in awe of you.I respect you too.And I can die for you.""Let's hope it never comes to that.Because if you die,I can't live and would end up taking my life as well.Then you would've died for nothing."Hermione said and kissed him gently.He sucked at her lower lip and carefully tugged at it with his teeth."This is your last chance.If you would like to go,I'll understand.But after this..I won't be able to stop."he said."Then don't."Hermione murmured against his mouth.Her assurance was a kind of incendiary device;it flamed his blood and got it coursing through his body.He started opening the buttons of her blouse and peeled it off her.Hermione's heart began to pound as he came around her back and started kissing her shoulder and neck.