BLOWOUT

When Hermiome woke up,the room was dark.She checked the time and it was evening.She and Snape had been in bed all day,talking and kissing at intervals,only to get up once to have their lunch.But now when she looked over at his side of the bed,he was not there.Hermiome got up,opened his wardrobe and took out one of his robes and wrapped it around herself.Mmm,it still has his smell on it.She pulled the collar upto her nose,breathing in his scent and went to the other room.But he wasn't there as well.Strange,where is he?I requested him to stay in today...She was startled when all of a sudden Snape suddenly materialised out of the fireplace."Oh,you're up I see."he said,dumping some bags on the couch."What's all this?"Hermione asked,nodding towards those."This came while you were asleep."he handed her an opened letter,"Professor Slughorn has invited you to his new year's party tonight.Only the members of his 'Slug Club',as he calls it,and the staff would be attending.So I brought you some clothes from Diagon alley."Hermione went through the letter ,then opening the packets,she quirked up an eyebrow.He brought me undergarments as well?I'm impressed.

He brought me undergarments as well?I'm impressed

She went to the bathroom and changed into them.It was a glittery black short dress,black lacy bra and underwear and black see through stockings."Did you really go into the lingerie shop?Wonder how that went..."she asked,smirking."My houseelf went inside while I stood by."he told her,rolling his eyes.Hermione tapped her shoes with her wand to change them into some heels for the night and brushed through her hair standing in front of the mirror over the mantlepiece above the fireplace.Snape came up from behind and put a pendant around her neck.It was a crystal ball with something inside,hanging from a fine silver chain.

It was a crystal ball with something inside,hanging from a fine silver chain

"It's a snowflake,captured inside.Precious and one of a kind.Just like you."he said,kissing her neck lightly.Hermione took it up and examined it more closely."It's pretty,Severus,thank you."
He ditched his usual black attire for the night and opted for a deep,dark,clandestine green outfit.As he buttoned up his frock-coat he watched Hermione absent-mindedly dance around fixing her makeup and admiring his gift in the mirror."Look at you go.Aren't you afraid? You're not even frightened of what I am?"Hermione stopped and faced him."I'm not afraid of you.There's nothing you can do to frighten me to get me run away screaming."she said confidently.He strolled towards her,dauntless,eyes blazing and she was pushed upto a wall."Take off your underpants."he ordered.She was shocked.Now?But we're about to go...But she obeyed and got out of her knickers.He took them from her hand and put it inside his pocket.Wow,that has to be the naughtiest thing he has ever done to me.But what's he going to do next? He looked down at her with so much power and authority in his eyes and she looked up at him helplessly,vaguely trying to look undaunted. He moved so close that their breaths mingled.He didn't touch her but placed his hands on both sides of her on the wall ,preventing escape and brought his lips close to her mouth,then to her throat and down to her heaving chest,but never touching.He brought one hand close to the apex of her thighs and stopped just a fraction of an inch away from her skin.Her pulse had quickened and she exhaled in ragged breaths."Now you are afraid.Afraid about what I'm going to do."he said in a husky voice.He smirked,releasing his strong hold on the wall and turned to go."I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."Hermione called back from behind.He stopped and turned apprehensive eyes at her,growing paler than usual.Hermione crossed her hands over her chest and pointed out,"Now you are afraid.Afraid of the future and what it has in store."....................
The party was after school hours so Snape and Hermione went down to Slughorn's chambers without any inhibition.However,they entered the party separately.The ceiling and walls had been draped with emerald, crimson and gold hangings, so that it looked as though they were all inside a vast tent. The room was crowded and stuffy and bathed in the red light cast by an ornate golden lamp dangling from the centre of the ceiling in which real fairies were fluttering, each a brilliant speck of light. Loud singing accompanied by what sounded like mandolins issued from a distant corner;tables were scattered across the room and people were eating or gossiping around them.Hermione pulled down on her dress,very conscious that she wasn't wearing any underwear."Ah,Hermione!My most prized student!"Slughorn threw his arms out and welcomed her.Everyone present looked around at her and Hermione was a little embarrassed."Good of you to join us,Ms.Granger.Everyone was eager to acquaint with you." he said,slapping her back.She squirmed away from his reach and got mixed in the crowd.It was a pity her friends weren't there,because they weren't good enough for Slughorn to be inducted into the 'Slug Club'.But Dumbledore had specifically asked her to stay close to Slughorn,get to know him and make herself available to him if she hoped to extract any information from him.Among the former members of his club,other students whom she didn't know that well and the teachers,Hermione felt a bit isolated,not fitting in.McGonagall caught up with her."We missed you at breakfast and lunch,Ms.Granger.Are you quite well?"she asked with a raised eyebrow."Fine..fine."Hermione said,wishing desperately to change the subject."Of course,it didn't escape my notice a significant other was missing too."she smirked.Hermione chose not to say anything to this quip by stuffing her face with some mini meatballs.Moving on,she promptly bumped into two men."Oh,it's the famous Ms.Granger!A pleasure meeting you.I am Eldred Warple.I'm an author-you may have heard of me."the bespectacled cheery guy shook her hand enthusiastically and longer than normal."Umm,I don't think so..."Hermione said but he blabbed on,"My books have been close to being bestsellers now.What I really want is to reach that mark.Will you be persuaded to give me a copyright to write your biography?"Hermione was taken aback.The creepy looking man next to him ,with ghost pale skin,extended his hand towards her as well."Enchanté mademoiselle.My name is Sanguini."Hermione instantly drew her hand back,stung by his ice-cold touch and realised he was a vampire."Allow me to pay you in advance for the right of owning your mortal remains-at the moment of your death,of course."Hermione was struck by the absurdity of both men."Yeah...well,I'm flattered but I think I'm gonna have to pass."She spotted Luna in the distance and practically ran away from those men.Luna was weird too but at least Hermione was used to her eccentricities.
Hermione grabbed a glass of wine from a passing waiter and was surprised to see it was Neville."I never hope to be inducted in the club but I very much wanted to see what a 'Slug Club' party looked like."Neville explained.The three of them were chatting up when Hermione groaned on seeing Slughorn approaching them."There you are!I was wondering where the little dove had flown.Jolly good!Now,as I was saying,you are doing marvellously well.Very commendable for such a young person."Slughorn said and grabbing a passing Snape by the arm,he brought him in on the conversation."Isn't she an asset to this school?"Snape took up a glass from the tray Neville was carrying,making him scuttle away,almost dropping the tray,and said,"Indeed."He placed his hands on Hermione's hips,then brought it slowly down to her butt,making her go taut."It is students like you who make my life as a teacher worth it."Slughorn commented and Snape nodded."It is a person like you who makes living my life worth it."he added aside."She was already very good in her studies but these last few months,she has outdone herself.She won a vial of Felix Felicis for her efforts!"Slughorn informed.Snape turned to Hermione and raised an eyebrow,"I had no idea..."But Hermione couldn't reply,she was palpitating over the fact that Snape had his hand on her knicker-less butt.She clutched her glass tight,trying not to break it,while the rest of her body turned to jelly.How can he tease me so and in public?!"I doubt whether she is getting help from elsewhere..?"Slughorn asked pointedly to Snape."No no,of course not.I can't take any credit for her accomplishments.She's on her own when it comes to studies.Unlike some,I prefer not to mix my personal and professional lives.I don't see why any doubts should arise,she has proved herself before."Snape said seriously."You took it the wrong way,Severus.I was merely wondering....After Umbridge had discouraged her the previous year,she hadn't even bought a Potions book this year.One might've said,she had given up all hopes of becoming an Auror.But look at her now...Carry on my child,we have high expectations from you."Slughorn nodded.This prompted Luna to break in,"If you consider my opinion,I would advice you not to become an Auror ,Hermione.They are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy: an alleged plan to bring down the Ministry of Magic from within using Dark magic and gum disease."Both Snape and Slughorn looked at Luna as if she had grown elf ears and Hermione laughed so hard at this that wine came out of her nose....................................................
As they settled down to eat Slughorn asked Hermione to talk about her parents first."Umm,they were both muggleborns.I probably got my genes from my long deceased grandmother,who was a witch.I saw her picture amongst those you kept in your mantlepiece ,so she must've been an accomplished lady.My parents...they were dentists,as I've been told.""And what exactly does a 'Dentixt' do?"Slughorn asked,interested."Well,they are doctors ,but for teeth.Dentists look after the oral hygiene of people and even pull out teeth,if it calls for it."Hermione explained."And that is legal in the muggle-world?"he asked,baffled.Snape snorted on his drink.But then Slughorn went around the table questioning the others and Hermione breathed a sigh of relief,to not have all the attention on herself for once.As she passed her eyes across the table she saw a boy staring at her.She looked away quickly but when she checked again,he was still gawking,and as she looked on,he bit his lip exaggeratedly and licked his fingers.Hermione turned away disconcerted and disgusted.What's his name..?Cormac McLaggen,isn't it?What does he think he's doing?He doesn't know...Poor deluded bastard,my man would chew him up and pick his teeth with his bones!When she looked over at Snape she saw he was already giving stare-daggers to Cormac but he was oblivious.As she got up to get another drink ,McLaggen followed her."Care to join me for a drink sometime?Alone."he asked flirtatiously."I prefer coffee.And unfortunately,I like my coffee like I like my men,dark and hot.Sorry,but you don't even come close."This rude acknowledgement of Hermione wasn't enough to back him down.He continued to beat around the bush.Neville came around and said in Hermione's ear,"I'll deal with this one."He extended a plate to him and he, without thinking,grabbed a fistful of it and stuffed it in his mouth."Maybe you could *nom nom*-reconsider.*chomp crunch*.Anyways what am I eating?""Dragonballs."Neville smirked.At that moment,Snape came around asking if everything was fine and Cormac vomited right on his shoes.Neville disappeared while Hermione clasped her hands on her mouth,not daring to laugh but anticipating what he would do."You just bought yourself a month's detention,Mr.McLaggen."Snape said dangerously,which made Cormac's balls shrink back in his body.
After Snape had cleaned the puke off his shoes Hermione met him in the bathroom."Let's get outta here.What say you?""I say,great idea,Ms.Granger."he smirked."Can I stay at your place tonight?"she asked."The idea of you going elsewhere never crossed my mind."he said.
They stole out of the party and sprinted down to Snape's chambers.Before entering,he grabbed her and hauled her over his shoulders.He spanked her behind and she let out a small squeak and giggled.He put her down only when they had reached his bedroom and he dropped down on his knees to roll down her stockings.Before he could get up again,Hermione pushed him back down and clutched at his clothes to bring him closer.He leaned forward and kissed her there.She threw her head back as the sensation coursed through her whole body.He held her hips and pushed her back to fall on the bed.He climbed on top of her and started kissing her knees and the inside of her thighs.She knew where he was going and she couldn't help but fist his hair in her hands and pull him away.Part of her was mortified and embarrassed.I can't let him kiss me there!So he looked up at her and said,"We have to do something about your hands....Trust me?"She nodded,despite herself.He took out his wand,crossed her hands over her head and muttered some incantations so that her hands were tied together to the wood at the head of the bed.He opened his coat and then his shirt,his eyes bright with excitement.He pulled down the chain at the back of her dress and stripped it off her."I'm gonna kiss you all over."he said softly,cupping her chin,pushing it up to have access to her throat,kissing and sucking the small dip at the base of her neck.Her whole body leaped to attention everywhere.He nipped at her collarbone then glided down her sternum,to her cleavage and took her crystal pendant in his mouth.He rolled it with his tongue and left it slobbered with his saliva so that it felt cold on her skin and he moved down to her belly.He grazed her pelvic bone with his teeth and she groaned.Then he put one knee in between her legs,forcing them apart."Keep still."he ordered,but she couldn't follow.How can I?I want to touch him.He moved down and trailed kisses up her calf,continuing to the inside of her thighs and then he was between her legs.She convulsed.It's too erotic.I'm going to combust.She squeezed her eyes shut,trying to manage all the sensations he was creating.He used his tongue and her body bowed off the bed,writhing.He swirled his tongue around and around,keeping up the torture and her mouth formed an 'O' as her pounding heart struggled to calm.She was losing all sense of self,every cell in her body concentrated hard on that powerhouse at the apex of her thighs.He kissed and sucked and she came into his mouth,her thighs trembling at the intensity of her orgasm."You taste mighty fine Ms.Granger."Hermione could detect the wicked grin in his voice."You are like the elixir of life to me."But her head was swimming,she couldn't bear this anymore,"Sir...please...".He decided that it was enough and he came up again,planting a swift kiss on her mouth.He pulled down his pants,then eased himself into her and started to move.The feeling was sore and sweet and bold and gentle at the same time.She whimpered as he thrusted on and on.Crying out,the world dipped and disappeared from view as the force of their climax rendered everything null and void.He tapped his wand on her hands releasing her,then collapsed on top of her,panting.Her hands had gone numb but she placed them over him and they lay heaving on the bed......
"You never told me you were awarded with Felix Felicis in potions class?Must've been no small accomplishment."Snape said,propping himself up on his elbows."Hermione looked sheepish,"Well,I haven't been completely honest...I did get some help."
"What do you mean?"
"Like the professor said,I hadn't bought the book of 'Advanced potion making' at the start of term,so I rummaged through my belongings and came across this old potions book that I had found in the Room of Requirement,last year.And that book was of so much help!It had these little notes scribbled at the corners on how to put the ingredients in correctly,how to do it better,what not to do...I owe one to the previous owner,this-Half Blood Prince."Snape's eyes widened and he looked like he had seen a ghost.He stared at her petrified and she was confused.Then he slowly said,"Hermione....I am-the Half Blood Prince."