SERENDIPITY

Hermione woke up the next morning and saw that Snape's weight was still on her and he was sleeping. She smiled and tucked a lanky strand of hair behind his ear,then tried to wriggle free to get up but his sleep got disturbed. He stretched lazily and Hermione apologised,"Sorry,didn't mean to wake you. But I need to get going." She jumped up and hooked on her bra and slipped on her panties and skirt,picking them up from the floor. Snape crossed his hands behind his head and propping himself up on a pillow,he said,"Yeah...about that.I was thinking...what if you didn't?" Hermione hopped into the bathroom,pulling on her top over her head and asked,"What's that?"He looked sheepish and said in a small voice,"I'm requesting you not to leave."Her head popped out from the door to the bathroom and she just stared back at him."Are you asking me....to live in with you?Here?" He sat up in bed and after sometime,just nodded his head,afraid what her answer might be. She stood frozen.Then she smiled and came back to bed."Well that seems like a tempting offer."she smirked."If I brought down my invisibility cloak,along with my books and some clothes then I won't have any problem coming in here or going out.So this can be easily arranged.And school is only for a couple more months..." He took her hands in his,"Please say yes." She gave him a chaste kiss and said,"Yes."A victorious smile broke out on his face."But I still need to go now.Hagrid is holding a funeral for Aragog,the acromantula.And I have to figure out a way to get Slughorn to give me that memory of him and Voldemort.I haven't had any luck so far..."Snape let go off her and while watching her dress,it clicked."Luck!Hermione,all you need is a bit of luck!"He looked excitedly at her and then she realised it too."Severus,you're a genius!"she kissed his forehead."Felix Felicis!" She was about to bound out of the room but he stopped her."Let me first fix your top.I ripped it off you last night,remember?"He smirked and stroked her top with his wand, making it as good as new and Hermione blushed remembering their activities."You're a wicked creature Mr.Half Blood Prince!But I love you.See you tonight."............................................
Hermione went up to her dormitory and packed a bag of things that she would later carry down to Snape's chambers.But first she rummaged through her belongings to find the vial of Liquid Luck that she had won.She downed the bottle and immediately felt a warm glow seeping out of her skin.After a quick exchange of greetings with her friends she went downstairs and met Slughorn on her way outside the gates.She was pleasantly surprised.Wow,the potion is already working."Where are you off to,Ms.Granger?"he asked merrily."I was just going to visit Hagrid.He's very upset. Aragog died,you see..."she informed.He furrowed his brow,"Who's Aragog..?"
"His pet Acromantula."
Slughorn got over his initial bafflement on Hagrid possessing a giant pet spider and said,"Acromantula venom is quite a rare substance and extremely expensive.Maybe Hagrid would let me....Mind if I tag along?"
"Sure,Professor."Hermione strutted down the field with Slughorn,grinning widely.
Hagrid had to be consoled by Hermione while he buried his old friend in his backyard,but not before Slughorn took a tumbler full of its venom,accidentally and somewhat hilariously breaking off one of its giant pincers.Afterwards,they went into Hagrid's hut to have a pint of mead.Hermione decided that it would not be wise for her to drink but get the men drunk in order to acquire what she wanted.She swished her wand at her back to non-verbally refill their tankards so that they never ran out of alcohol.When she saw that Hagrid had passed out and her potions master was so drunk that his words slurred,then she moulded the information out of him,saying that it was his duty towards her as his favourite student to help her in everyway,and also chastising him morally, by saying that if he had the least bit of sympathy for her dead parents,who had been brutally killed,then he should give her the information he provided Voldemort."I'm not proud of this,Hermione...but I owe it to you.Take it as an apology for helping Him come up with the idea that would result in him being infallible."Saying this,Slughorn pulled out a strand of memory from his temple and Hermione rushed it off to Dumbledore.He was extremely glad that she had succeeded in her endeavour and together they dived into the pensieve....................................
"Seven horcruxes?!"Hermione fell back into one of Dumbledore's office chairs."He has split his soul into seven pieces with all the heinous crimes that he has done.No wizard has ever attempted to make that many Horcruxes before...and I believe that's why he is one of the most powerful wizards of all time.And I'm afraid,unless we destroy all seven of them,he is invincible."Dumbledore said gravely.The Liquid Luck was making Hermione feel like she could do anything ,but even that didn't help now and she was despairing as to how this immense task could be achieved."Don't fret so much,Hermione.Two of them are already destroyed;Tom Riddle's diary you stabbed dead and I brought an end to Marvollo Gaunt's ring,with some difficulty."he said,showing her a withered and burnt hand,that had obviously been affected by dark magic."Salazaar Slytherin's locket is the third one.Now Voldemort would most likely go for unique and priceless things-Godric Griffindor's relic,the sword has always been safely kept at Hogwarts,so he couldn't get his hands on that one.I bet he went for the other founders.""Something of Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw?"Hermione suggested."And the last ones are his pet snake,Nagini,whom he keeps with him all the time."Dumbledore said and with a slight cough added,"The last one is His regenerated body.That we have to destroy last in order to defeat him once and for all."Hermione nodded,contemplating what all they had to do."But enough of that tonight.You did a good job today and I'll inform you when we would meet next.Go back to your room and enjoy the rest of your evening.You deserve it Hermione."He smiled and winked.She came out of his office smirking.Oh I will Professor.I just need some luck, in order for him to like what I have in mind.And from what I gather,I have all the luck in the world today!.........................
Snape entered his bedroom and took off his coat.He loosened his cufflinks thinking about the time when Hermione would join him.Little did he know that the one he was thinking about was already lurking at a darkened corner of his room.He turned around hearing the crack of a whip."You're late."she said.Snape's eyes widened as his eyes travelled down her body.She was wearing a tight glossy black leather jacket,fishnet stockings and knee high boots;she was also carrying a whip which she now snaked around her neck."What are you-"but before he could complete,she flicked her wand and his wrists got tied to two of the poles of his four-poster bed.He scoffed disbelieving,"What is this?..Is this the felix felicis in action?" "Ssh..I'll do the talking tonight."she said,putting a finger on his lip."You always take away house points or give detentions as punishments.Now,what punishment should I give you?"She came closer and he pulled against his restraints."Don't you dare shut my eyes close.I want to see you."But she opened his shirt instead and flung it away.She cracked her whip on the ground again."I said,shut it!It's a role-reversal tonight, Professor.Tonight, I am the Dominatrix."
Snape's mouth slightly hung open as he witnessed his witch take charge.Normally he was the one to always intimidate her ,being the older one, but tonight he was completely stupified.She took his face in her hands and landed a strong kiss on his lips."Look at those cheekbones...I could cut myself slapping that face!Would you like to see me try?"She dragged the whip up his body but saw that he shivered a little.Maybe physical harm isn't the best way...he has been through enough of that already-he's traumatised.No.No physical punishments.She put the whip away and slowly dragged down the zip of her jacket and let it fall on the ground.Snape feasted his eyes on Hermione in a corset.She unlaced the upper part to reveal ample cleavage and the top of her bosom,her eyes never leaving his.He lurched forward but was frustrated as to not be able to touch her."You like this?"she asked,seductively touching herself.He nodded,his eyes full of carnal longing.She went around to his back,touching his neck and shoulders with only her fingertips.He tried to follow her by straining his neck to look back.She touched the scars at his back with her lips and he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.She tenderly kissed the lines of whiplash and when she bit into his shoulderblades,he groaned.She ducked under his tied arm and came to the front again.He tried to kiss her but she leaned away.She could see him flex his muscles,not getting what he wanted.She unlaced the rest of the corset upto her naval and his eyes grew even darker and his manhood turned harder under his pants.She stroked his lower abdomen,bringing her hands to undo his breeches and a low hiss escaped through his gritted teeth.She knew he was getting mad with craving.She leaned in and he over enthusiastically leaned in too but just when he thought she was about to kiss him,she flicked her wand to untie his hands,then pushed him hard so that he fell on the bed ,then tied him again in a spread-eagled fashion."Please,for heaven's sake!"but before he could complain any further,she fell on top of him and latched her mouth to his.Once he got her lips within reach,he refused to let go and kissed her wildly.She pushed her tongue into his mouth,exploring it and he gladly obliged.She bit and elongated his lips so that they quickly turned red.She kissed him between his brows and down his hooked nose and even rolled her tongue around the tip.Then she moved down dragging her lips along his adam's apple to the base of his throat.He let out a low moan when she nibbled and sucked down his chest and abs."Would you like to open my garments?"she asked.He smirked,"It'd be my genuine pleasure, ma'am."She kicked off her boots,then untied him and he immediately lunged at her;he rolled down her stockins and kissed whatever part of her he could reach.He then stripped off her corset completely,then jabbing his fingers at her back,he made her come forward and he ran his tongue up her sternum,making her throw her head back in pleasure.But tonight,she was to be on top.She pushed him back into the pillows and hooked her fingers into his pants and yanked them open,exposing his erection.Then she gently lowered herself on it,filling herself and his mouth opened wide.He grasped her hip and helped her move as she took up a quick rhythm,her hair bouncing about her."Sweet Jesus!"he exclaimed as they climaxed and she fell on his body,completely spent and out of breath.His chest moved up and down,with her across it and he pushed away the hair from her sweaty forehead.Snape breathed,"The proverb goes:'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.And after what I witnessed today,I believe puny old Satan would be afraid that you'll take over!"