FIRE AND ICE

Snape pulled Malfoy into a deserted room and rounded on him."What the fuck do you think you are doing?"Malfoy was stunned by his Professor's swearing and cowered."Again you made an unsuccessful attempt at Dumbledore's life and failed.Again!Are you freaking kidding me?And you almost took Her-the girl's life instead.How could you be so irresponsible?""I h-had it all planned out but that d-dunderhead Slughorn ruined everything.I t-thought he c-could do it."Malfoy stuttered."I should report to the dark lord,he should not have consulted with an amateur like you.And you were foolish enough to endanger the girl's life.Didn't the dark lord give specific instructions as to not do any harm to her?He would have her for himself."Snape said.Malfoy scoffed,"I don't see what the fuss is about.It would've been good riddance-"Snape fisted the front of his shirt,"Don't-even-go-near-her.Do you hear me?"Or else I'll kill you.You won't even know what hit you."Stay out of her hair.Please don't waste anymore of your brains-you have very little to begin with.I'll do what I have to do.I have got a splitting headache and your stupid stuttering isn't helping."He let go of him and thundered out,leaving a pale-faced Malfoy behind.....................
Hermione had revived quickly and joined school activities the next day.When she came in for breakfast,Snape looked up from his plate and they exchanged a knowing look and a smirk."Oh..my...god!"Ginny gasped,"You have done it,haven't you?"Hermione coloured and said,while sitting down,"I dunno what you're talking about.""Oh please!You are positively glowing."Harry commented.Hermione tried to hide behind a box of cereals,"Any chance that might be a flushed expression of a person returning victorious after a bout of  a poison attack?""No no.That's definitely an expression saying 'I've done something mischievous but I enjoyed it'."Ron snickered."We didn't notice this before at the hospital because obviously he was so concerned about you at the time.But I can now see he  has the Mona-lisa smile on his face.Like 'I know something that you all don't'.""Snape's expression is usually a mask of impassiveness but look how he is looking at you."Neville pointed out."And he is glancing in your direction every 5 seconds."Hermione stole a glance at him and sure enough he was looking at her.He let his gaze travel elsewhere but again after five seconds he looked at her."One..two...three..four...five.Bingo!"her friends counted together and gave a hushed cheer when Snape looked again."One..two..three-Oh,this time he looked at three!Hermione,gosh,what have you done to the poor old Professor?He is smitten!"they said,guffawing.Hermione looked up at Snape extremely embarrassed and felt him enter her mind.
Enjoying ourselves are we,Ms.Granger?
Oh,starting to,Professor...............
Soon it was time for the DADA class.Snape entered with his robes billowing behind him and Hermione couldn't keep a straight face.I have seen that man naked for God's sake!She blushed profusely and was called on by Snape twice for having her mind elsewhere.Oh,this'll not do...but how can I concentrate when the prospect of seeing him again tonight makes me feel like having butterflies in my stomach?No one realises what a delightful feeling it is,that this man wants me.Out of everyone in this world-me.How lucky am I?
She tried to show that she was paying attention but just her mind was preoccupied by something else ,so she raised her hand."What is it,Ms.Granger?"
"Sir,I've been wondering how do you tell the difference between an Inferius and a ghost?I read something about an Inferius in the Prophet..."Hermione said.As Snape started to explain Ron and Harry turned to whisper to Hermione,"Seriously?Inferi?""Is that code for some secret thing between you two?""What do you then talk about after the coitus?"Snape caught them and said loudly,"But Potter and Weasley seem to have a lot to say on the subject!Enlighten us all would ya?"Harry and Ron stood up."Umm..well,Ghosts are transparent.."Harry began.
" Oh yes,very good.It is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you.'Ghosts are transparent'."Snape curled his lips.Everyone snickered."And Inferi are dead bodies aren't they?So they are solid."Ron added confidently.Before Snape could mock them anymore Hermione interjected,"Actually what they said is most useful if we're trying to tell them apart in real life.But let's admit it-a five-year old could've told us as much.An Inferius is a corpse that has been reanimated by a dark wizard's spell.A ghost on the other hand,is an imprint of a departed soul left upon the earth."Snape raised his eyebrows at her,"I believe it was you who wanted to know that clarification.If you already knew the answer then why did you..?"Hermione bit her lip,"Oh,I think we both know why,Professor."Minutes of silence ensued where they stared at each other,while the class looked on.Hermione said,"Everything I have to say has probably crossed your mind.""Then my answer has probably crossed yours."Snape replied."You should take your seat now,Ms.Granger."Hermione sat down smirking,"Always a pleasure doing you-I mean your class,sir."Snape carried on with the lesson but his eyes didn't once leave Hermione's.There was a mixture of hunger and furor in them and Hermione felt like getting scorched by his gaze.Wonder what he would have in store for me?.....................
After finishing yet another lesson with Dumbledore and his pensieve,Hermione went down to the dungeons and knocked on Snape's door.She didn't hear any reply so she pried the handle and pushed it open to get inside.She was thrown into complete darkness."Hello..?"She was startled when the tip of Snape's wand suddenly lit up,illuminating his face and she saw him waiting,seated at his armchair."So,it was a pleasure doing me,Granger?"Hermione stared down at her fingers.Holy cow!Is he offended?If I tell him it was a joke would it satisfy him?"Do you mean that as a pun?Were you trying to be cheeky,Ms.Granger?"he asked,cocking his head to one side.She couldn't reply."Are you biting your lip deliberately?You know what effect that has on me."he said darkly."I wasn't aware I was..."she murmured softly.Her heart was pounding and he was sitting there,his eyes smoky in the light of his wand,his arms resting on the hands of the chair,his legs apart.She could feel the electricity between them charging.He rose,coming towards her and she stood frozen,unable to even look away from his smoldering gaze.It was like a moth to a flame;only the flame itself was increasing to engulf the tiny insect and he knew just what he was doing to her."I was thinking...maybe I should remind you just how pleasureable it is to do me."he said and his lips arched with a trace of a smile.He brushed his fingertips,trailing a line from her ear down her jawline and it left a burning sensation behind."What do you say to that,Ms.Granger?"His challenge was intrinsic in his stare;his lips parted,he's waiting,coiled to strike.When he saw Hermione was ready,he put the light out,taking her off guard and moved at lightning speed to hold her tightly and his lips found hers.His lips claimed her,possessing her mouth and she revelled at the strength he used.She felt him against the length of her body and she melted in his arms.He wants me.This man who looks at the world with scorn has been enamoured by me.Not other hot ladies,nor posh women in crisp dresses and pointy stilletos.Me.Only me.This did things to her body and she held onto his neck more tightly and kissed him harder to let him know she wanted him too.He lifted her up by the hip and carried her inside,still kissing.He let her fall on the mattress and pinned her down,her hands held above her head.He used his other hand to grasp her chin and detached his mouth from hers."Oh,no.Tonight you're going to learn what is the punishment for being cheeky with me."Before she could say anything,he tapped his wand to her hands and they got tied to the headboard.He sat astride her,so that she couldn't kick free and tugged at the binding to make sure that it was secure.He slid off her then and stared down at her."That's better.Be careful now,if you struggle I'm gonna have to tie your legs too."She became absolutely still,except for her chest heaving,she was so aroused.This is so kinky!I've turned helpless by his damn bed.He removed her shoes and socks."I like you in skirts."he smirked,pulling it off her."Your legs are so smooth."He ran a hand down them,making her ticklish.He stepped out of his shoes and pulled his shirt off himself.Then he slowly made to undo his pants."You know what,you've seen enough."he changed his mind and sat astride her again,pulling her t-shirt up,but instead of taking it off her,he rolled it up to her head,so that her eyes were covered.No what?I can't see a thing.Isn't it a sin to close my eyes in the presence of such handsomeness?Leaning down he kissed her,but before she could reach out fully for his lips,his weight shifted off the bed."This keeps getting better.I'm gonna get a drink."
What?No!And leave me like this?Half naked and tied to the bed?Oh,he really is giving a lesson.She heard his feet padding across the floor as he moved about.After minutes of silence,where she lay waiting,she heard him enter the room again,a low thud as he kept something on the bedside table and a sound of chink of ice on glass.What drink?What does he have in mind?He let the cool glass touch her cheek and she shivered."I heard you prefer coffee.Dark and hot?"he asked."Yes."she breathed.He put the liquid inside his mouth and then leaning down,he kissed her,pouring the delicious liquid into her mouth.It's espresso,with a dark roasted flavour...umm...yummy.It's so unexpected and so hot."More?"he asked.She nodded and drank another mouthful from his lips.It tastes all the more divine because it's been in his mouth.He moved across and slowly,leisurely trailed kisses down the centre of her body,from the base of her throat to between her breasts,down her torso and popped an ice cube into her navel.She gasped in surprise.It burned all the way down to the depths of her body."Now you have to keep still,Ms.Granger."he said.He sat astride her again and bit into something.Then he leaned down and asked her to bite.She reached forward with her lips and bit into a rich slab of chocolate."Yum..I love chocolate."she observed licking her lips."I know."he said but didn't move to continue."I'm hungry for more.I'm hungry for you."she said."You are one greedy girl." she could sense his smirk.He reached down to finish the chocolate off together,eating it from both sides and their lips met in the end and then their tongues touched and entwined.He pulled down on her bra-cups so that her breasts were pushed up,exposed and vulnerable.He took another cube of ice in between his teeth and touched it to her breasts,swirling them around and around her nipples."How pleasurable is this?"But she couldn't answer,she was going mad with lust.The ice at her navel had melted away with the rise in her body temperature and her breasts were ironically being burnt by the ice.He sipped some more of the coffee,swirling it around in his mouth and then leaned to kiss her all over,and wherever his lips and tongue touched,it left a burning sensation behind.It was like she was being consumed by the searing tongues of fire.A thin line of sweat had formed on her body and she panted due to the agonising pleasure."Oh please...sir...please..."she urged.He always makes me beg.He lapped up the melted water from her belly,sucking and biting and then stripped off her knickers.He touched her there and teased."Do you know how hard it was for me to stop myself from taking you right there in that class-room?I prevented myself from having you on that table ,till you begged for mercy ,twice."That explains that hungry expression in the classroom.Did I really get him that off the edge?"This is your punishment;so close yet so far."he fondled her but did not penetrate.It's so frustrating!Her legs stiffened and pushed against his hands but he did not oblige."Please...Severussss."she begged again.That's twice.
"Is this pleasurable?"
"I'm sorry.I only meant it as a joke."
"And are you laughing now?"
"No."She mewled."Do you want to do me now...?"he asked and Hermione could feel that he too couldn't hold back any longer .He ripped her t-shirt and bra off her and slammed into her.She reached for his lips and clasped down on them hard,biting and sucking,for doing such torture to her."I want to touch you."she said against his lips.He went for his wand and tapped her hand to untie them and she grasped his hair,tugging and fisting as he pounded on.Then finding his release,he collapsed on top of her,both sweating and breathing heavily.Hermione ran her fingers over his vertebrae and into the hair on his neck and could not help but recite a poem by Robert Frost:
               Fire and Ice
Some say the world will end in fire
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction,ice
Is also great
And would suffice.