Welcome - Please read

Hey guys!!

Welcome to the sequel to A Quarter Mile Away; Full Speed Ahead! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

When I wrote AQMA, I kept changing the ending because at first I had no intention on writing a sequel but at the last minute I decided no... we are definitely making a sequel.

So all things that were left unfinished and unanswered in AQMA, will 100% be addressed in this sequel as this is the final chapter!

Below is a reminder of our school calendar, AQMA finished on the weekend before the last week of school for term 1, March 19-20 2016 to be exact.

Once again, a few friendly reminders;

1) Be kind to my book and to each other. No keyboard warriors are allowed.
(A keyboard warrior is one who hides behind their computer/phone and acts tough, picking on everything and everyone but in real life, they wouldn't dare open their mouth)

2) There will most definitely be spelling mistakes in here. After all, I'm not perfect.

3) Please do not promote your book in my comments. That's just really rude. If you want me to check out your book, you just need to private message me or write on my wall and I'd be happy to check it out if I have the time. Any promotional comments will be deleted and you will be blocked instantly.

4) I don't get paid to do this so I am in no way a professional. We are all here to escape our realities and have fun, so leave your judgmental behaviour at the door. It's not welcome here.

Most importantly, like the first one;
5) Story contains a little coarse language. Sometimes it is needed for effect, because telling someone to "fudge themselves" just doesn't cut it enough for me. Lol

Please don't copy my book. This has been copy righted and if I find out you have copied it, there will be problems.

Brace yourselves because whether your a #Jaxikon, #Drewolic or a #Boobear, all your favourite characters will be returning!!

What do you guys think of the book cover? I'm so obsessed with it! Shout out to my beautiful friend andriakalee who has created the covers for all three of my novels I've published on Wattpad. Thank you for putting up with me haha

If you love creating banners, covers, etc. and you want to share them with me. I'd be more than happy to see them and post them in the book for you! Just message me either through private message or on my wall!

Love always,

Claire 💋💋