one: first day

Shayra

"Keep in mind, not to run your smart mouth too much" Mom said over the phone while I slipped my heels on.

"Yes Ma, I know that, where's papa?" I asked.

"Gone for his daily jog with Mr. Sharma" She said and I scrunched my nose.

"He still talks to that bald idiot?" I said while putting on the dark plum color lipstick.

"Language lady, and yes he does, they've always been good friends " She said and I rolled my eyes.

"He has always eaten off Pa's money, when are you'll going to learn the world is not as nice as you'll think?" I said and she sighed.

"Okay fine, I'm leaving now, take care" I said.

"You too honey" She said and I hung up.

I looked at myself in the mirror and checked my outfit one more time.

I combed through my ponytail once again before grabbing my hand bag and phone and left the house

I combed through my ponytail once again before grabbing my hand bag and phone and left the house. I entered the elevator and smiled at the old lady.

I checked my phone for the time, 8:30am; I have enough time to reach.

I sat inside my car and started driving to Bieber Ent. & Co.

Last week, I had gone for an interview there and got approved. Now I'm a creative director at one of the biggest companies in NYC.

Though, my interview was taken by his secretary since he was out of town. I parked my car in the garage when I reached the enormous glass building. I locked it before walking inside the office and walking to the reception.

"Hello, I'm Shayra Chopra, here to collect my ID" I said to the receptionist and she smiled and nodded before opening her drawer and gave me my ID.

"Thank you" I said to her before walking to the elevator and getting in.

I got out when I reached the eighteenth floor where Mr. Bieber's Cabin was since Laura told me that the first thing I have do when I join is meet him.

"Hey Laura" I said and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Shayra! Hey, let me take your coat" She stood up and I let her take my coat.

"Go in, he's waiting for you" She said excitedly and I giggled.

"Alright" I said but she grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"But remember, don't get carried away by his charms, I had to handle myself a lot during my first few days" She said and I chuckled.

"I've seen him before Laura, he's all over the newspapers and magazines" I said.

"Agreed, but this is reality, Justin Bieber in all his flesh and blood" She said and I rolled my eyes and laughed.