two: kevin knightly

Shayra

I walked out of the elevator when I reached the eighteenth floor and saw Mr. Bieber talking to Giselle and he did a double take at me when he saw me.

"Good morning G, good morning Mr. Bieber" I smiled at both of them and Giselle smiled back.

"Morning Ms. Chopra" He nodded.

"Give this back to me after the meeting" He said to Giselle and she nodded and went away.

"You're very punctual, its a good thing, Indian etiquette?" He said and I chuckled.

"You can say that" I said.

"You might want to keep you bag and stuff and then come to the conference room which I hope Giselle showed you yesterday?" He said and I nodded.

"She did, you go ahead, I'll join in a minute" I said and walked to my cabin.

I placed my handbag on the desk and went inside the attached bathroom in my cabin. I pulled up my black blazer a little so it covered more of my chest and adjusted the matching black high waisted pencil skirt that I was wearing before fluffing my hair and walking out.

I grabbed my laptop, iPad and and phone before walking out of the cabin and walking inside the conference room.

Most of them were already there and Mr. Bieber motioned me to come to him so I obeyed.

"Sit here, and you know we'll have to introduce you when the meeting starts right?" He said and I nodded.

"Oh yeah, sure" I said and placed my stuff on the desk and sat down at the first seat at the table while Mr. Bieber sat on the leading one.

He knocked on the table with his knuckles to silence the room.

"Let's get the meeting started" He said and everyone sat down on their seat. My eyes stopped on the dark haired guy that sat across me, his hair were the darkest shade of brown. He smiled at me so I smiled back.

Wow, this place has really charming people

"So first of all..." Mr. Bieber said and stood up.

"I'd like to introduce the newest member in our team, the new creative director of Bieber Ent. and Co., Ms. Shayra Chopra" He said pointing at me and everyone clapped as I smiled and stood up.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Shayra, as Mr. Bieber introduced me. I'm form Mumbai, India and it's my pleasure to get a chance to work with Mr. Bieber and all of you. I will do the best as I can as the creative director of this company, its a pleasure to meet you all" I said and everyone clapped again as I sat down.

The people sitting beside me, shook my hands.

"And also, congrats to Mr. Knightly on the promotion" Mr. Bieber patted the shoulder of the hottie sitting across me and he chuckled as everyone clapped for him too.