forty five: sneaky kisses

Justin

I returned home a little earlier than I do the other days. Since I couldn't just concentrate on work for Shayra had stayed home with Marilyn because Mare wanted to spend a day home with her.

I opened the door with my keys, to find only Lily in the living room, on the couch reading a magazine.

"Hey" I said and she looked at me and smiled.

"You're home early" she said and I smiled and nodded.

"Where's Mare and Shayra?" I asked.

"Making dinner" she said as I got rid of my blazer and placed it on the couch.

"Oh, I'm gonna go see them"  I said and walked into the kitchen to see Marilyn sitting on the counter as Shayra cooked while they talked and laughed.

I felt myself smile since the sight reminded me of the good days.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"What are the two beautiful ladies cooking for me?" I asked and walked to them and they smiled.

"Mommy and me decided non spaghetti because you love it" Marilyn said and I picked her up in my arms and kissed her cheek.

"You'll know me well" I said and she hugged me.

She suddenly gasped and seemed to remember something.

"Daddy put me down! I made a painting I wanna show you!" She said and started wiggling in my arms.

"Alright alright, there you go" I said as I placed her on the ground safely and she ran upstairs.

Shayra was wearing a round necked olive green t shirt with black leggings underneath that hugged her skin. Her hair were up in a casual bun but she still looked breathtaking.

I grabbed her hand and made her face me before pecking her lips and she gasped and jumped back.

"Justin! What of Lily comes in?!" She whisper scolded me.

"She won't" I said and kissed her properly making her arms wrap around my neck and I pulled her closer by her waist.

"I missed you at work today" I said between the kiss and she smiled before I resumed our kiss.

Her hair played with the hair on the back of my neck as my hand reached down to squeeze her butt making her moan in my mouth.

"Justin?" I heard Lily's voice in the distance and I should've probably pulled away but I didn't want to.

But she pushed me away by my chest and got back to cooking while Lily came in.

"Jus- where's Mare?" She asked while I was still reeling from the kiss.

"In her b-bedroom" I said.

"I forgot what I wanted to ask you.....but are you okay? You look tensed" she said and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, no I'm okay" I said and she nodded.

"Dinner's ready should I serve?" Shayra cracked the awkward silence between us and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm so hungry, I'll change and come back" I said and quickly rushed upstairs.

****

After the dinner we all went to our rooms. Lily got under the sheets and tapped her side for me.

But I had other plans in mind. That kiss has really left me frustrated and I can't just forget about it. I need more.

"Uh....I'm gonna go spend some time with Mare, you sleep, I'll be back in sometime" I said.