four: messing around

Shayra

"Yeah I know, Milan would be really exciting" I said to Kevin as we were both collecting out stuff after the meeting was over.

"I went there once, its a romantic place" He said and I saw Mr. Bieber walk up to me.

"Well certainly not so romantic for me because I'll be going there with a very professional boss" I said saying the word 'professional' sarcastically and Mr. Bieber got his message and gave me a crooked smile.

"I will try not to bore you completely" He said and me and Kevin chuckled.

"My cabin later Ms. Chopra" He patted the small of my back before his hand moved down and he gave a quick squeeze to my butt and I gasped softly, thankfully Kevin was busy collecting his papers and Mr. Bieber still had his smirk on as I glanced behind us to see if anyone saw that but there was thankfully no one.

"What if someone would've seen that?" I said to him in a whisper and he chuckled.

"Then they would've spread rumors but never bothered us because they know they'll get fired soon then" He said and I narrowed my eyes at him and smiled.

"In a rebellious mood today aren't we?" I said and he shrugged.

"Since last night, I feel really really rebellious" He said and I bit the insides of my cheek before taking one step closer to him.

"Guess what? Me too" I said and he licked his lips.

"Forget later, in my cabin, right away" He said and walked away making me laugh.

"Let's go?" Kevin said and I nodded.

"Yeah" I said and we walked out.

"So, hey Shayra" He said when we reached out of the room and I stopped to face him.

"Yeah?" I said.

"So this Milan thing? Is it really just you two?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, we just have to represent with a small presentation that's it. Its just a three day event" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah right, I just wanted to tell you.....tell you to be safe? I guess..." He said and I smiled confusedly and nodded.

"It's just Mr. Bieber Kev, don't worry" I said and walked to Mr. Bieber's cabin.

I smiled and Giselle before pushing the door open and walking inside to see him typing something on his laptop. I shut the door behind me and locked it, we already risked enough last night.

"Before talking about rebellions, I just want to say that the presentation you made is perfect" He said as I placed my stuff on the desk and smiled.

"I'm glad you went through it" I said and he smirked and shut his laptop screen.

"I would love to ask for a reward but before that I think we've left something undone" I said as I walked to him and turned her chair so he could face me and I leaned over him by placing my hands on the arm rests of the chair and his smirk widened.

"And what is that?" He teased.

"I could show you, right now or later, whenever you want" I said.

"I think right now would be amazing because jacking off never really helps completely" He said and I laughed before placing my knees on either of his sides on the chair and sat down on his lap.

"If I forgot to tell you, I had an amazing time last night Mr. Bieber" I said while loosening his tie and moving closer so we were pressed against each other and he started leaning in.