eight: changed boss

Shayra

"Black satin sheets would look good,not just because they look classy but through experience I've learnt that girls love it" Justin said and made everyone in the conference room laugh for the millionth time.

I gaped at him as I couldn't help but chuckle at the stupid joke.

"Wow, that's one hell of a change" Kevin said to me.

"I know right" I said.

I've only seen this side of Justin and by what Kevin and others have told me about him, I know he doesn't let this side show in front of people.

I remember Kevin telling me that no one in the company has heard Justin say a joke or knows how he sounds when he laughs.

and plus, he explained me those things with that diagram that night.

The meeting got over and I walked inside Justin's cabin with him and he plopped down in his chair and sighed as I looked at him with a slight smile on my face.

"What's up with you today? Justin Bieber cracked jokes around his colleagues and laughed and is looking happier than ever should be a headline" I said and he chuckled confusedly.

"Is it that much of a surprise" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes since you never do that, everyone was awestruck" I said and he shrugged fiddling with the hem of my skirt.

"I just feel a little happy today" He said.

"Can I know the reason?" I asked.

"Unlike usual, my day did not start with a fight today since I slept over at yours and you've fed me good with an amazing breakfast, by far no one has pissed me off or talked shit around me, not to mention that you also gave me an amazing good morning head" He said and bounced his eyebrows making me roll my eyes at the last part.

"So usually you get into a fight with someone, don't get breakfast and someone pisses you off and talks shit around you?" I said.

"No shit Sherlock" He chuckled.

"Well, the cook does make a breakfast for me but because I get so pissed before I even get ready and make it downstairs makes me lose my appetite and you have some cooking skills I must say" He said and I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Then we can do this everyday if you want" I said and pecked his lips.

"I wish, but unfortunately that can't happen" He said and tugged at my lower lip with his teeth and squeezed my butt.

"You can't have one moment with me that's not sexual" I said jokingly and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why should I?" He said, ripping my smile off and I licked my lips.

"Right..."I said and an awkward silence took us over but I broke it by getting off his lap.

"Alright, I gotta go work now. I have discuss things with Kevin, work on the designs and stuff...." I said while collecting my stuff.

"Shayra...." He tried to stop me.

"See you later" I gave him a quick smile and left the cabin.

I entered mine and sat down on my chair before I called up Kevin.

"Hey" He said.

"Hey, you can come in my cabin now, we can discuss the budget" I said.

"Okay, on my way" He said and hung up.