five: boundaries

Justin

"Welcome to my humble home, I live like a complete loner here" Shayra said and I laughed as we got inside her house.

"And that's a pretty home" I said looking around.

"May I have you're coat sir?" She said dramatically and helped me take my blazer off.

"Yeah, let's start with the coat" I said with a smirk making her giggle.

She then showed me around her apartment, it was quite big for a person who lives alone but it was beautiful, like her.

"And this is my bedroom where I spend most of my time" She said and plopped down on her king size bed.

"Hm, now it'll be more like where we spend most of our time?" I said and crawled on top of her and bounced an eyebrow.

"Don't you want to eat something before" She said while undoing my tie.

"Definitely" I said.

"Pizza?" She asked and I leaned closer to her and placed an open mouthed kiss on her lips.

"I'm not really feeling pizza right now" I mumbled and kissed her again.

"Then what?" She asked. 

My hand crept inside her skirt and grabbed her sex possessively making her gasp.

"This" I said and started rubbing her in circles through the think soaked material of her panties making her move her hips with my hand.

"And also, you can call me Justin as long as its just the both of us" I mumbled before kissing her parted lips and she moaned in my mouth when I sped up.

"Its so fucking wet" I said through gritted teeth and kissed down her neck making her tilt her head back and her chest heaved up.

"Justin..." She whimpered when I sucked on the spot and it turned me on more if possible.

I undid the zipper of her skirt and pulled it off her while she took my shirt off and threw it away. I tucked her legs over my shoulder while she added her top to the pile of clothes.

I locked our eyes before I tucked my fingers in her lacy panties and smirked before ripping them apart in a swift motion which caused her gasp.

"Oh my god" She laughed as I threw the pieces away.

I held her legs apart before I buried my face between them and sucked on the bundle of nerves making her arch her back and fist the sheets.

"Oh Justin" She moaned and bit her lower lip and I held her hips to stop them from moving.

"Ah!" She screamed when I entered my tongue inside and her breathing became heavier.

Wordless moans kept escaping her as I kept doing what I was doing.

I pulled out before she reached her high and she was too dazed to even whine as I started taking off my pants. I slipped on the latex over my erection before pulling her into another kiss.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and hummed in my mouth when I rubbed my tip against her.

Her eyes got shut and she threw her head back as I slowly entered inside her which caused a wordless groan to escape from the depths of my throat.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

She held my shoulders tightly as I started pounding inside her.

"Oh my god Justin" She moaned.

"You're so fucking tight, shit!" I hissed and kissed her.

My body was on fire, a kind of fire I've never felt before, I just never wanted to put it off for some reason and I knew she was feeling it too.