twelve: five years ago

-Flashback to 5 years before-

25-4-2012

Justin

One by one, everyone left the grave yard. It was still pouring heavy and my hands let go of the umbrella when I was left alone.

Alone with the only one I ever want to be with but it was the Same now.

She wasn't there beside me, wiping my tears, she was buried there in front of me with a grave stone on top, being the reason for my tears.

I let the rain soak me and my black armani tux as I sat down on my knees next to the grave.

"You can't go like..." I mumbled.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" I yelled at the grave before I finally broke down into the sobs I had been holding back through out the funeral.

I covered my face with my palms as warm tears kept sliding down my face and sibs were unstoppable.

That day, my whole life changed.

-flashback over, back to present day-

"Justin! Justin wake up!" I heard a voice and felt someone shake me.

But I could only see her going away from me, I tried to grab her hand and stop her but I couldn't.

No, come back
"Justin!" I gasped loudly for air as my eyed opened up and I saw Shayra's face.

It took me a while to gain back my senses and realize that I was breathing hard and there was cold sweat all over my body.

I sat up and panted hard while she squeezed my shoulder.

"Jay, are you okay?" She asked and I inhaled deeply and nodded.

"it was just an old nightmare" I said.

"Old?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said and hugged her and she rubbed my back up and down as our bare bodies pressed against each other.

She didn't ask anymore questions, just stayed quiet.

She never does, now she has gotten used to this me. Who is always and always has been cold and distant to her.

I really don't want to upset her but I really want to be around a specific person now....I mean, the memories of a specific person.

"Shayra..." I said and pulled out.

"I...I want to go home right now, please don't be mad but I really want yo be alone right now" I said and her face dropped but she covered it up.

"Its like 3am Justin" She said.

"I'll be fine, I'll text you when I get home" I said and she tucked her hair behind her hair and nodded before pulling the sheets up to cover her chest as I stood up and got dressed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked as I put on my shoes and I nodded.

"Yes, don't worry" I said and turned around to face her.