six: milan

Justin

"Seriously? Milan with only you're creative designer? Great" She was pacing around my bedroom while I sprayed the cologne on my neck and wrists and stuffed it in my luggage bag.

"Its just three days" I said.

"Yeah three days with a woman so far away!" She yelled.

"Shouldn't bother you anyways, you can have fun calling whatever men you like over here for three days" I spat before picking my bag up and going downstairs to the car.

My driver took the car from and put it in the trunk while I sat down.

"To the airport?" He asked.

"No not to the airport first drive to Ms. Chopra's" I said and told him the address to Shayra's building.

When we reached there, I called up Shayra.

"You're chariot is here to pick you up, your majesty" I said when she picked up.

"Yeah I'm like just out of the elevator" She mumbled sounding out of breath.

"Okay" I said and hung up while getting out of the car and walking inside the lobby to see her trying to balance her backpack and two luggage bags.

"Whoa there, we're going for three days and not a month" I said and she glared at me.

"Well, I'm a woman and we have lot of stuff to carry" She said.

"Still doesn't explain the two huge luggage bags that look awfully full" I said and she rolled her brown eyes at me.

"One fore shoes and makeup, one for clothes and the backpack for my laptop and other documents" She pointed.

"Wow okay, anyways, let me help you" I said and took her back pack and one luggage bag.

"Finally, thank you" She said and I chuckled to which she rolled her eyes.

"You seem pissed" I said while putting the bags in the trunk.

"Well, where should I start from? First my alarm didn't ring and I woke up half an hour late then when I went in for a shower, I couldn't find my shampoo and because of all of that, I had no time to eat breakfast so I'm basically very 'Hangry'" She said when we sat inside the car.

"It sounds like hungry and angry" I mumbled.

"Exactly" She said.

"Garry, why don't we stop by the McDonalds drive through and calm this 'Hangry' monster" I said.

"Sure sir" He chuckled.

"You just called me a monster?!" She almost yelled.

"Okay, my bad, but I'm getting you McDonalds so stay calm for a while" I said and she folded her arms grumpily and looked out of the window.

She was finally back to normal after eating her burger and large fries and drinking a large coke and a little out of mine too.

"Its surprising to see that a hardcore junk eater like you can be so fit" I said.

"I don't eat junk all the time, whenever I'm home, I cook myself, Indian a lot of times and I manage to workout too" She said, wiping the corners of her mouth with the tissue.

"I love Indian food, you should feed me someday" I said.

"I make the best chicken in my family" She popped her invisible collar.

"Then you should definitely feed me soon because chicken and Indian are my two favorite things" I said just to realize that it sounded wrong and Shayra raised an eyebrow with hint of smirk.