twenty six: shayra's decision

Justin

I was on the verge of opening my eyes when I felt soft fingers run through my hair and I stopped as I was just about to open my my eyes when I heard Shayra talking.

"I couldn't say it enough last night, I don't know when I can express this to you but.....I need you too, so much. If you would've just told me all that before, I would've never taken those stupid decisions ever, I would do anything to stick with you and now that's exactly what I will do. I don't know if you'll ever believe me on this so I'm saying this right now; I will always and always be there with you until you tell me to go away. I've always admired you Jay but after what you told me, I've started admiring you so much more, you are so much stronger than you know" She said and I controlled smiling because I wanted to hear more.

I still wondered what she doing up so early, usually I'm the one who wakes up early and leaves for work because I'm the one who makes the task list for her.

"And I'm not pitying you or sympathizing, I'm just so in awe that after all that, you are still so strong and I don't know how no else saw what Lily saw in you.....and what I see in you" She said the last part almost in a whisper but I heard it and my heart skipped not just one but  couple of beats.

"I always thought that life is so easy after you get married and have kids but after what you told me, I realized how the person whom we get attached for forever should be the right one. Lily was that right one for you, and I'm so afraid, that I can never be the right one" She said and my mental smile dropped.

Her hand moved to cup my cheek and her thumb stroked my cheek softly.

"While you are everything right that's in my life..." She said.

Why does she feel that? why does she feel that she can never be the right one.

She was about to say something but my stupid alarm rang.

"Time to wake up Mr. Boundaries" She said and for some reason that pet name had grown onto me.

Because I know what she says that, its not because she is taunting me.

"Justin....wake up" She said in a normal volume of voice and I yawned and opened my eyes to see her looking at me. Her hair were tied in a bun and she had something white and powdery on the tip of her nose that made her look even cuter, making me smile.

"Good morning!" She said with a smile.

"A good morning indeed" I said and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer.

"What's that on your nose?" I said and wiped it with my finger and tasted it.

"That tastes like dough" I said and she nodded.

"I was making breakfast for you, I made pancakes" She said.

Oh, that explains why she was up early.

"Mm, I'm already hungry now" I said snuggled my face in the crook of her neck and she giggled.

"Then go get freshened up, I'll go serve them for you till then" She said.

"Don't forget m-

"Maple syrup and whipped cream, I know" She said and sat up and I grinned.

"You know me too well" I said and placed my head on her lap.

"Its just been one night since that" She said making me chuckle.

"And you're being too lazy for a CEO right now, go get showered" She said and I huffed and sat up.

"Yes boss" I said and groggily went inside the bathroom.

The tub was already filled and she had put a cherry blossom bath bomb instead of the lavender one she usual uses which she knows I hate. But I never told her I love Cherry blossom.