thirty three: angela and shayra

Justin

It had been a week since we came back from Canada. My parents adore Shayra already and are happy for me. 

I haven't felt this settled in a while and that's why I've decided to officially move in with Shayra for which I will have to for my mansion and get the rest of my stuff.

"Shy, time to go home" I said as I entered her cabin.

"Oh, its five already?" She said and glanced at her watch.

"Are you coming home with me too? That's a good surprise" She said as she started packing her things.

"No, I'm not gonna go home directly, I'm dropping by at my mansion first" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" She asked and I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Well, since I officially want to move in with you, I need to go get all of my stuff right?" I said and she smiled.

"Mhm, but do you think its the right decision? I mean, not you moving in but you leaving the house just to Angela?" She said.

"Its not but honestly Shayra, as long as I get to live in peace with you Mare and not have her interrupt in our life, I'm ready to give her anything she wants if that's what's gonna keep her away" I said and she nodded.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, because I know she's going to throw a tantrum and I just don't want you dragged in" I said and pecked her lips.

"Okay, see you later" She said and I nodded.

"You take the car, I'll grab a cab" I said.

"What no, you'll have to get stuff from there, I'll take a cab, you take the car" She said as we got into the elevator.

"Okay" I said and kept my hand on the small of her back as more people got in.

"Alright, I'll be home soon" I said when we reached the parking lot and kissed her one last time before she left.

I got in the car and drove to the mansion.

When I got there, I opened the door with my keys. There isn't much of my things left here, so I don't have to worry about some help.

When I walked into the living room, I saw Angela on top of the same guy from last time and they were making out in the grossest way possible.

"I just have one tip for you buddy, don't get her pregnant, you'll regret it" I said to the guy and they looked at me, finally noticing me.

"Justin! What brings you here?" She said in a sarcastic sweet tone so I gave her a sarcastic smile to.

"The rest of my belongings that I haven't taken away from here. I'm moving in with my girlfriend so this is the last time I'll be interrupting you and your guy in action" I said and was about to go upstairs when she stood up.

"Girlfriend? You are married if I must remind you Mr. Bieber, you can't have a girlfriend" She said and laughed.

"You wish Angela, and don't ever tell me what I can or cannot, you never had the right" I said.

"I'm you wife!" She yelled.

"No! You are leech, eating off my money by using your own child so don't ever call yourself a wife or a mother, because all you are is a fucking monster and I'm done!" I said and stormed upstairs to my bedroom.

I opened the lock with my keys and got in. I always locked my bedroom because I didn't want it to be filled with the smell of weed or vodka and my bed with different men every night.