sixteen: last night

Justin

It was 8:30 pm when I rung the doorbell to Shayra's apartment, not knowing if I still had the right to open up with the keys.

A minute later, she opened up while adjusting her robe.

"Hey" She smiled and let me in.

"Why didn't you open up with the keys?" She asked as we both felt the awkwardness surround us and I shrugged.

"It already doesn't feel the same anymore" I mumbled and her smile dropped.

"Why don't you sit down? Should I get you something cold to drink or hot? Or do you wanna eat something?" She asked as she made me sit down, the bouquet of roses that I gave her sat on the tea table in front of the couch.

"Just a soda will be fine" I said and she nodded and walked into the kitchen.

I wanted to start sending her the signals that I want to try more with her. So I decided to give her these roses as step one but little did I know that it was too fucking late already.

She came back with two cans of soda and handed one to me before sitting down beside me.

"Shayra..." I said after taking a sip and she looked at me.

"Can we just pretend that whatever happened in the morning did not happen for tonight? I don't want this to be so awkward" I said and she licked her lips before putting the can away.

After that she took mine from my hand and placed it beside hers on the table.

I was completely clueless until she climbed on my lap and grabbed my face before kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her closer to me. I grabbed the nape of her neck and deepened the kiss and she moaned in my mouth.

God, how the hell am I supposed to let go of this woman.

Her hands pushed the blazer off me before I picked her up and walked into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and got on top of her without breaking the kiss.

My hands caressed her thighs while hers were busy undoing my belt and then took off my shirt.

She panted hard as I kissed down her neck while undoing her satin robe and throwing it aside, leaving her only her matching skin colored lace underwear. I sucked on her sweet spot making her gasp. 

I stood up on my knees and got rid of my pants and added them to the pile of clothes.

"Don't worry its the last time" I said before I tore her panties into two and she laughed making me smile.

She undid her bra herself and I resumed our kiss while my hands groped her chest and she tugged at my hair.

I trailed kisses down her body until I reached her flooding core and pushed her legs apart while she watched my every move. I blew over her dampness and she shivered.

I stopped as an idea hit my brain and I reached for my pants for my phone.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled as I pulled my phone away and scrolled through my playlist until I came across the perfect song.

I tapped on 'Break of Dawn' by Michael Jackson and placed the phone on the night stand.

"Are you serious!" She laughed as I pulled the covers over us.

"Doesn't it look like?" I mumbled before pecking her lips and vanishing inside the covers again and putting my mouth to work where she needed me.

"Justin!" She moaned loud and fisted my hair. Her thighs closed around my head and her back kept arching as I continued sucking and licking.

"Oh god..." Her head was thrown back when I entered two fingers inside her and started moving them in out with the rhythm of my tongue.

She kept squirming in her place as loud wordless moans escaped her.

I stopped when I felt her insides starting to clench around my fingers.

"Jay!" She whined and the song switched to 'Haunted' by Beyonce.

I adjusted the covers over us again before I was face to face to her and rubbed my tip against her.

Her nails dug inside my shoulders as I slowly entered her.

"Shit!" I cursed at how good it always felt.

I connected our foreheads as I continued going in and out of her, increasing the speed with every thrust.

"Justin..." She whispered and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her cheek and nuzzled my nose in it.

"You're beautiful" I said making her smile.

After minutes of going fast and slow, we finally reached our high together.

And lets just say we did go on till the break of dawn.

******

it was 5:30 am and I was lying on the bed wide awake with Shayra snuggled up in me.

I don't want to face this day, not now, not never.

I don't think I can stand saying goodbye and never looking at her the way I do again.

I held my tears back as I pecked her lips and untangled myself from her.

We could be more, so much more, I will get rid of everything with her but I don't have the guts to do that.

When I tell her everything about me, she won't look at me the same way. So I guess that's never happening now. And I forever going to be stuck with a person I never wanted and the memories of the person I love whom I can never reach again and now....the memories of a person I almost loved.

 I got dressed up but never put on the blazer and let it be where it was. 

"I just left early, thinking that'd be better. Don't return this. See you at work :)" I wrote  the note and placed it on my blazer.

I bent down to kiss her forehead one last time and turned around and left the house without looking back.

Shayra

I woke to not find Justin beside me again like yesterday. He should've stayed today at least. I could've made breakfast for him, I don't know if I'm ever going to get to do that again.

I found his blazer still lying on the ground so I picked it up, mentally noting to take with me when I go to work but then I saw a folded piece of paper fall down as I was picking it up.

I opened it and read and never noticed the smile that got carved on my face and I held the jacket close to my chest.

Mr. Boundaries can be emotional sometimes too.

My smile dropped when I looked at the jacket and realization hit me.

He left the jacket for me.....and no one would just leave a jacket for a fuck buddy.

He left it because maybe he knows how I feel and maybe he even feels the same about me....

Am I doing the right thing by choosing Kevin over Justin?

-----------------

No gurl, nah

get the message from the jacket and roses

and those who feel bad for Kevin, won't soon :)

I hope you guys have an amazing day 

-Love, S