three: overtime

Justin

I walked into Shayra's cabin and she looked up from the laptop and smiled at me.

"Mr. Bieber..." She said.

"I just came to check up, are you doing good on the presentation?" I asked.

"Yes I'm but where will I have to present this?" She said.

"Oh crap...I didn't tell you?" I said and she shook her head and sat down across her desk.

"Well we on next to next monday, that is two weeks later, there are meetings in Milan of selected companies and our company is one of them, so there each company has to present about their projects for the year" I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"In Milan?" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, we both will be going from this company" I said and she nodded.

"Okay" She gave me another smile and my eyes dropped down to her chest for a second before I looked back up and exhaled.

"I like your outfit Ms. Chopra" I said. shamelessly flirting and I caught the smirk that formed on her face.

"Thank you....Mr. Bieber" She folded her arms and leaned her elbows on the desk showing me more of what I wanted to see and I smirked back at her.

She knows what she's doing. Very well.

Her phone interrupted us and before she picked it, I saw the caller ID which said 'Kevin'

"Hey" she answered.

"Yeha, sure, wait for me at the elevator" She said and hung up.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get some coffee" She said.

Oh, coffee with Kevin again today. I bet Kevin is hooked up on her too, who can blame him but if this is a competition, then I'm gonna have to break some rules to win it.

"Oh, won't invite me?" I said while she was stuffing her phone in her handbag and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I did yesterday and you rudely rejected me" She said.

"Who knows maybe I'd say yes today?" I said while trying to fight a smile and she narrowed her eyes and smiled at me.

"You would?" She said and I shrugged.

"You will have to ask first" I said and she chuckled and shook her head.

"Would you like to get a coffee with me Mr. Bieber?" She asked and I shrugged again and stood up.

"Yeah, why not let's go" I said and started walking and she giggled and followed me.

When we reached the elevator, Kevin was already standing there and Shayra mouthed something to him and he looked quiet confused.

"Morning Mr. Knightly" I said when we waited for the elevator.

"Morning Mr. Bieber" He still sounded confused.

"Is there a problem?" I asked and he shook his head after glancing at Shayra.

"No, I was just waiting for...um Rodger? What about you" He said, chuckling awkwardly in the end and I nodded.

"Oh, I'm just taking my gorgeous creative director for a coffee" I said and looked at Shayra who's cheeks flushed red, matching the lipstick she was wearing.

"Oh, that's great" He said and the elevator doors opened and I placed my hand on the small of Shayra's back and nodded towards Kevin before getting inside the elevator.