twenty seven: marilyn's home

Shayra

"Shayra! you're alive!" Giselle said once she saw me come out of the elevator and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yes unfortunately. I actually joined yesterday itself but you weren't there" I said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Yeah, I had some errands to run. Boss told everyone you had a fever, no fever stays for a month!" She said.

Really, that's all he could come up with?

"I just went on a much needed holiday, you know sometimes you have stop driving for a minute and breathe" I said and she pressed her lips in a thin line and nodded.

"Right, I'm so glad you're back though, I would've died here alone" She said.

"I won't let that happen!" I said before I walked into Justin's cabin.

"There you are" He said when he noticed me come in, without even looking at me.

"How did you know it was me?" I said.

"There is only one person in the world who can come inside my cabin without permission" He said and finally took his eyes off the documents to look at me.

"What is with all the flattering today?" I said and he shrugged.

"People like you more than you know" He said.

"Okay now stop, its getting weird" I said and he chuckled.

"I hope you haven't made my task list too long since we have to go pick up Marilyn after lunch" I said.

"How could I forget that, you just have three things to do today" He said and I snatched the paper from his hand and checked.

1 Go through the designs you made a month ago

2 Email the invitations for the official dinner to whoever is on the list

3 kiss me.

 "Kiss you? That's a part of my job now?" I said and chuckled and he nodded.

"Yes and even though, its last on the list, you can start your day with that" He said and I rolled my eyes before bending down and kissing him.

"I'm so happy today" He said after we were done kissing and I smiled.

"Me too" I said.

"I've waited five years for this day and its finally here" He said.

"But Shayra, in no way should Angela get to know this or she'll just mess it up" He said.

"Justin, how will she get to know at all? Don't worry" I said and he nodded.

"Now bye, gotta do the rest of my work" I said and went into my cabin.

I didn't even realize how fast the time flew by and soon, it was almost the end of lunch time. Justin had barely eaten and he was zoned off and his knee kept bouncing.

I grabbed his hand squeezed it.

"You're still worried about Angela aren't you?" I said and he sighed.

"Tell me, does she even know what orphanage Marilyn is in?" I said and he shook his head.

"Then? Why are you getting yourself worked up? You are Justin Bieber and you should be the lest scared about your gold digger so-called wife alright?" I said and he nodded.

"Now wear your smile, its time to go" I said and a genuine smile curled up on his lips.

I had spent hours arranging and cleaning the house yesterday, I wanted Marilyn to feel at home and comfortable.