nine: it shouldn't matter

Justin

"Holy fuck babe" I was on my knees on the bed, looking down at Shayra suck me off in the best way possible.

"Shit" I growled, grabbing a fistful of her hair.

Animalistic growls kept escaping me as she kept doing that. My head got thrown back when she took me in completely.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

She moaned with me still inside her mouth and it sent vibrations all over my body.

She then started sucking only the tip while her hand pumped me in a fast speed and my body stiffened.

"Shayra..." I breathed as my eyes rolled back and got shut and seconds later, I trembled as I reached my high and like always, she swallowed every drop of it.

"Jesus"  I mumbled and plopped down on the bed.

She climbed on top of me and pulled the covers over us and I cupped her face and pulled her in a kiss while our bare bodies pressed against each other.

My heart waverd, a different sort of a feeling took over me. She tried to pull out after a while but I didn't let her, I held her by her neck and continued the kiss making her chuckle in my mouth.

I did not want the kiss to stop.

Shayra treats me so much better than her. She barely gets on my nerve-

No....What am I thinking...

I can't think that way towards Shayra and if I tell her the truth at all, she won't treat me the same, hell, she wouldn't even want to see me if I tell her.

For some reason the thought scared me and my ringing phone left with no option but to pull out.

I panted looking at her face. I do not need an anxiety attack right now.

"Justin, your phone" She said and I swallowed and nodded before she grabbed it herself and gave it to me, without seeing who it was.

If it was her, she would've seen it and asked me to tell her everything about that person.

I controlled rolling my eyes when I saw the name.

Speak of the devil and the is here.

"Hello" I answered.

"You haven't been home for 3 days now, where the hell are you?!" She yelled and I sighed.

"I'm....Somewhere" I said while absent mindedly tucking a strand of Shayra's hair behind her ear.

"Well, to remind you, you do have a home to come to" She said.

I do not need that bullshit right now.

"Actually I'm good here" I said, flipping mine and Shayra's position and burying my face in her neck and she played with the hair on the back of my head.

"You need to come home Jay" She said in a softer voice.

"No I don't" I mumbled before pecking Shayra's collar bone.

Just one more night here....Please.

"Gosh Justin! What's wrong with you!?" She yelled and I suddenly felt like I was snapped out of something.

"Uh yeah, okay okay, I'll come" I said.

"Good, I'm waiting" She said and hung up.

I placed the phone aside and huffed before trailing kisses up her neck to her jaw and pecking below her chin and levering myself up on my hands.