forty nine: the beginning

Justin

I always thought you can only love once. I thought it was impossible how people leave one person and then move on to the other. I never believed that there's anything beyond your first love.

But this one woman came into my life just when I had made up my mind that I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone and flipped every table around. I had everything, a successful business, a huge house, cars, money. What I didn't have was love and that's exactly what she gave me.

I fell in love with her way before I told her, in fact, I started falling in love with her the very day we met and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was like a storm coming my way, and like storms usually destroy things, this storm too destroyed everything.

It destroyed every bad thing in my life and cleared the land, it was a sign for me to start again, it gave me another chance.

And right now as I stand in front of the most beautiful woman I've ever witnessed, saying my vows out loud about how I'd be her's forever, I realize, it doesn't matter, if its you first, second or fifteenth love, what matter is, which one these is the truest love. I've proved myself wrong.

This isn't the first woman I fell in love with but she's my everything and beyond. With her, I found a happiness that no person could ever give me before. And I can only wish that had she come a little earlier, I wouldn't have had to go through all the pain.

But I think this is how it was always meant to happen. She was always supposed to save me, if she would've met me in some other way, maybe things would've been different.

But right now, at this moment, there is nothing I want to change, I stand here with no regrets because this next moment is my fruit for all the pain I ever had to go through.

"Do you, Justin, take Shayra as your wife?" The priest asked as I could look nowhere but at my Shy who looked more beautiful than I ever remember in her white gown as she held back a smile while her big brown eyes looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I do" I said as I felt a wide grin cover my face.

"Do you, Shayra, take Justin as your husband?" He asked and he smile turned into a grin too as she gave my hands a squeeze.

"I do" She said with a small laugh. I don't remember seeing her this happy either.

"I announce you as Mr. and Mrs. Bieber, you can kiss your bride now" The Priest tapped my shoulder and without wasting a single second, I pulled her as close to me as possible and pressed my lips against her soft, plump ones and she reciprocated my kiss.

We both smiled in the kiss as we heard Marilyn's loud cheers. We pulled out to see everyone smiling and clapping

***

"Congrats on your wedding again Mr. Bieber" My colleague said and I smiled and thanked him.

I then started walking in search of Shayra.

"Hey mom have you see Shy?" I asked while she was talking to some people too.

"Oh yeah, she's in her dressing room feeding Julian" She said.

"Oh okay" I said before making my way to the Dressing room. I twisted the door handle before opening the door and stepped in.

Shayra was sitting on the couch with little baby Julian in her arms as she fed him.

Eight months ago, God blessed me again the day Julian was born, perfectly healthy. Shayra had to take more pains than any other mother but she took it all and let nothing happen to our little baby bug at all. I was in awe of her strength and no matter how worse it got, she never gave up.