twenty one: his hope

Justin

A loud moan flew out of Shayra's mouth when I bit on the skin of her neck while my hands squeezed her breasts from behind and her hand reached up to clutch my hair.

"Seems like Kevin couldn't please you enough hm?" I mumbled in her ear.

"To be honest..." She breathed as I continued kissing down her neck.

"He was a disaster, we had sex two times and I faked both the times" She added and I chuckled but I got a slight bit pissed getting to know that he touched her.

"Good for you, you don't have to fake anymore" I said and her back arched when I rolled her hardened nubs between my fingers.

I laid her down on the bed and spread her legs apart so I could get in between them.

I couldn't express how happy I was and have been today since Shayra came back. I haven't let her in but she has somehow managed to become very important for me.

I spent the last month in hell.

"What about you though? How many girls have you been with in the past month? Am I going to catch STD's tonight?" She said and I smirked and kissed the inside of her ankle.

"You'll be surprised if I tell you the number" I said.

"Trust me, I won't be" She said and I scraped her skin with teeth.

"Zero excluding you on my birthday" I said and her eyes widened.

"Liar"

"It's 100% truth, told you that you won't be able to believe" I said.

"How did you survive then?" She asked and I rolled my eyes and I climbed on top of her.

"I did not obviously want to downgrade after you and its hard to find and upgrade after you, I couldn't find one the whole month" I said and she smirked.

"Oh, so your birthday was the only time you had sex in the past month huh?" She said as her arms wrapped around my neck and I hummed.

"Sad, you must be frustrated" She teased, while her thumb traced my lower lip.

"At least I did not have to fake" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You have to be frustrated enough too" I said and she gasped when I cupped her possessively and started rubbing her in slow circles.

"Yes" She mumbled and her eyes got shut when I applied more pressure and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her lips while her hips kept bucking in my hand.

"Look how soaked you are and I haven't even touched you there for two whole minutes yet" I said and increased my speed just slightly.

"Justin please" She moaned and I bit my lip as I watched her.

"Please what?" I said.

"You know what!"

"No I don't, tell me what you want" I said and she licked her lips.

"Eat me out" She mumbled lowly and kissed me making me smile in the kiss.

My hands gripped her panties and in swift motion, tore them apart.

I broke the kiss to move lower until I reached where she was flooding for me and without wasting another second, I started sucking at her core.

She moaned loud and wordlessly as her head got thrown back and I hummed against her.

I kept my eyes fixed on her as I continued what I was doing before coating my fingers with her arousal and then slowly sliding two of them inside her making her hips buck again.

I kept moving them in and out and curling them inside her while my mouth stayed put too. I knew exactly what she liked and she didn't deny it either.

"Oh god..." Her hand fisted my hair and her voice hitched and I left her insides tighten around my finger so I sped up. My movements were short and fast and seconds later she trembled violently and mumbled my name and she reached her high.

"Hm, doesn't seem like you faked it" I said after sucking my fingers clean and she was still trying to catch her breath.

"Not even close to fake" She said and I pecked her lips.

"Turn around" I mumbled against her mouth and she obeyed.

I spread her leg from the other until it was 90 degrees apart and rubbed my tip against her. I pushed her hair aside and trailed kiss down the the back of her neck to her back before slowly entering inside her.

"Holy shit" I hissed through gritted teeth and buried my face in the back of her neck.

"Justin" She whimpered and I held her hips before starting to pound inside her.

Her hands gripped the pillows and sheets and the room was filled with our moans.

"Oh my god Jay..." She whispered and I kissed her neck.

"I missed you" I blurted out and surprised myself.

She turned around under me and grabbed my face in her hands.

"I missed you too" She said before I resumed our kiss and entered inside her again.

We both knew something had changed between it. It had changed a long ago but we both we trying to run away from it. But in this moment, we just couldn't.

I knew she felt it too, if she didn't, she wouldn't have left Kevin either. I know the reason for leaving him isn't what she told she told me.

She didn't leave him because she doesn't feel he's right or because she had to fake orgasms with him.

Its because she missed me, just as much I missed her. Its that simple.

If that wasn't the reason, kissing me wouldn't have been the first thing she would've done after dumping Kevin.

But is this right for us. Can I really give her what she deserves? 

I pulled out of the kiss and connected our foreheads as our labored breaths fanned each others faces.

"Fuck, babygirl, I'm close" I growled.

"Me too" She grabbed my shoulders tightly as I kept pounding in her and and a couple thrusts later, we both came together.

I pulled the covers over us and plopped down on top of her and buried my face in her neck, inhaling deeply once I did.

I want to tell her everything, she should know everything. 

I'm technically lying to her by not telling her anything and she's investing so much in me. I don't want to be the one to break her heart. That's the last thing I want to do.

I laid down beside her and turned her around so I could spoon her and held her close to me.

"Goodnight Shy" I said and kissed her shoulder.

"Goodnight Jay" She mumbled and I knew she was already half asleep.

I feel like, if I tell her everything honestly, she'll still accept me. Shayra isn't the type of person who does not think from the point of view of others.

But I don't want to make her feel like she's a replacement. 

Because She is a whole different world for me.

A whole another world of mine that isn't haunted by the memories of my past.

Shayra is my ray of hope.

She is my another chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter gon shake things up a lot

Jay's gonna get into trouble!!!!

-Love, S