seven: no side kick

Justin

"Thank you" Shayra said as everyone clapped after she finished her presentation and came back and sat down beside me.

"That was a really good one Ms. Chopra" I smiled at her and her grin widened.

She looked really happy.

The creative director of some other company came up and started their presentation and the lights dimmed again. I grabbed the leg of Shayra's chair and pulled it closer to mine and she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"You deserve a reward for making me so proud" I whispered as my hand slid under the slit of her dress.

"Justin....not here" She whisper scolded me and grabbed my hand.

"Oh come on, no one's watching" I said and quickly pecked her lips before slipping my hand in further.

I bit my lower lip as I watched her face that was slightly illuminated by the light coming from the screen while I parted her legs a little and slowly slipped her panties aside.

She kept looking around to see if anyone's watching and I coated two of my fingers in her arousal before sliding them inside her making her gasp softly.

"Justin" She breathed but I shushed her.

"You only have to stay quiet" I said and started moving my fingers to and fro.

Her hands gripped the arm rests as my fingers sped up and she dug her nails in my arm when I curled my fingers inside her making her go stiff.

My movements got shorter but faster as I started to feel her insides clench around me.

She stopped fighting me after a while and her breathing got heavier. Abruptly, I pulled my fingers out making her gasp again.

"What? You thought I was gonna let you come here" I said I adjusted her panties again before smirking at her while she looked flushed and frustrated and I sucked my fingers clean, teasing her more.

"You're paying for this" She leaned closer to my ear and whispered and I hissed in pain when she bit the top of my ear, not so seductively and the lights went on.

I glared at her as I rubbed my ear and tried to sooth the pain and she gave me a crooked smirk.

After that everyone just scattered around the hall and chatted while drinking. 

I was talking with another CEO when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Long time no see" I recognized the heavy Colombian accent and smiled at her.

"Tina! hey" I said and she gave me her signature smirk and hugged me.

She never let go of me and kept her arms around my neck so I had to keep holding her.

"Looks like you've got a new flame with you?" She said looking towards where Shayra was standing and talking to someone and she glanced at us the same time but looked away.

"Uh...no, she's just my creative director" I said.

"Which means you're free tonight" She said and fiddled with my tie and I raised my eyebrows.

"I know I know, its over and done but one night won't hurt would it, just like old times?" She said and I secretly glanced at Shayra again who was now talking to one and just looking at us.

I'm not committed to her, I shouldn't think so much about this.

"I'm in your hotel itself, room 2501, come over whenever" She said and I smiled at her.