ten: dinner with Kevin

Shayra

"You ditch shopping with me for a dinner with him?" Justin said.

"Of course I do" I said.

"Stop being so fucking rude to me!" He yelled suddenly.

"How does it matter to you Justin?! You've made it clear that its only physical between us. But that doesn't mean that if someone is trying to put actual efforts in me, I'm gonna push them away!" I said and he chuckled bitterly.

"Actual efforts so you mean you are trying to be serious with him?!" He said.

"I guess"

"You tell me not to fuck with other gi-

"A dinner does not mean I'm going have sex with him Justin!" I said and shook my head.

"Where is he taking you" He asked and I shrugged.

"Some Italian restaurant nearby the office he said" I said and grabbed my purse.

He grabbed my arm and stopped me before I left and pulled me into his chest.

"I will fire him if he tries to do anything with you" He said and I sighed.

"Give me a kiss" He mumbled.

I looked up at him and pressed my lips against him and gave him a peck.

But her grabbed my face and gave me a full fledged kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said and left.

I went home and changed into a full sleeved nude colored sude dress that ended at my mid thighs and did my hair and make up before leaving the house and standing in the lobby, waiting for Kevin.

His car showed up a minute later at the gate and he honked for me.

I walked to the car and he was already smiling at me through the window as I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

"You look amazing!" He said and I smiled.

"You too" I said and kissed his cheek.

He started driving and we chatted on the way. When we reached, he opened the door for me and I thanked him after I got out.

I bit the insides of me cheeks to keep from smiling when he held my hand and led me inside.

"Where do you wanna sit?" He asked and I searched around.

"Maybe that corner?" I said and he nodded and we sat down in the booth at the corner across each other.

"The restaurant looks pretty, I've never been here before" I said and he smiled.

"Well since Mr. Bieber has stolen my coffee with you from me so I decided to set up a dinner" He said and I smiled and chuckled with him.

"You look beautiful Shayra..." He said making me smiled again.

"Thanks Kevin" I said and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Should we order?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I said and took the menu he handed me and my breath caught in my throat when my eyes wandered behind Kevin.

"No ways" I mumbled when I saw Justin searching around the restaurant.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked and I pointed towards Justin and he turned his head to see him.

"I think he might be here with someone else, this restaurant is pretty famous around here" He said and I nodded.

You have no idea Kevin.