twenty two: angela

Shayra

"Good morning Mr. Bieber, here is your coffee" I chirped when I entered his cabin and placed the coffee cup on the table.

He smiled before standing up and wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in a soft, slow kiss. I inhaled through my nose as his thumb gently caressed under my jaw and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It been a little different since we 'got back together'

Yes, there is a lot of sex but at the same time there are a lot of moments like these where nothing is only physical at all.

He picked me up and placed me on the desk but the kiss still stayed slow. 

I should probably tell him what's happening, there is no point in hiding.

"Justin" I said between the kiss and he hummed against my mouth.

"There is something that you should know" I said and he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do always think that? No, I'm not" I said.

"It couldn't be worse then" He said and I slapped his chest.

"Alright alright, tell me" 

"When I was coming up right now, everyone was looking at me weird and before I entered the cabin, Giselle wad like 'Damn Shayra, Mr. Bieber huh, that's a score!' and I asked her what she meant and whatever she told me, the whole office knows what we're doing and Kevin was the one to spread the word" I said but he didn't look affected at all.

"Justin this is serious!" I said and folded my arms.

"Its going to be so hard now, facing everyo-

"No it won't" He said.

"Instead of trying to stop the rumors, we can make them positive" He said.

"Positive?"

"Yeah, we will pretend that we are in an actual relationship and not just fuck buddies" He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes! so no one will look at us like we're doing something nasty and the rumors about me being gay will also vanish" He said and I chuckled.

"Are you really serious about this?" I asked.

He took it way better than I thought he would.

"Of course! and who wouldn't want to have Shayra Chopra as their girlfriend to show off even if that's pretend" He said.

"Well the reality is that you do not want me as your girlfriend and that's why I'm in the fuck buddy zone" I said.

"Crap, if I could make you my girlfriend, I would" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows but did not question him.

"Now where were we?" He said and started leaning in again but I pushed him away.

"We have a meeting in two minutes" I said.

"Ugh!" He whined like a girl.

I ignored him and took out all the important documents I need and when it was time, we left the cabin together.

When we entered the conference room everyone looked at us weird again.

But there was one person who smirked at me, Kevin Knightly.

Justin saw everything and wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the table and I sat down in the chair beside his.

And the everyone settled too and Justin started the meeting.