[15]

Ariana

Saturday, 8:47 pm

"I love pizza!" Justin says.

"Why am I not surprised? You practically ate the whole box." I reply.

"I still can, I just don't wanna be fat. I need to take lessons from you, you're so small, and it's the cutest thing in the world." I blush, burying my face in the couch.

"Don't do that, baby girl. I'll tickle you."

"No, Justin! Please don't."

"It's too late. Sorry." His hands make contact with my stomach and he starts tickling me.

"Ah, fuck, Justin. Stop. It hurts!" I whine.

"Shit, baby girl. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It didn't really hurt that bad, I just needed you off of me. I hate being tickled."

"Why?"

"Because it brings back memories about something that I don't wanna talk about, now or ever. So don't ask."

"Okay, I won't." Justin lifts his shirt over his head and throws it to the corner of the living room.

Now I understand why boys' rooms are always so dirty.

"Come here." He says, holding out his hand.

He pulls me on top of him, both of my legs on either side of his body.

"I love you, and I would never intentionally hurt you. You know that right?"

"Of course I do. You were there for me when I needed it most."

"But I'm also the reason you needed me there. It sounds confusing but it's the truth."

"Justin, it's not your fault. Now, can we stop talking about this?"

"Yes, we can." He pulls me down the rest of the way and our lips mold together.

I run my hand through his hair, my other hand rested on his bare chest.

"Mmm, baby. Chill." I mumble.

I could feel his 'friend' getting hard on my thigh.

"I'm sorry. I can't control it." He laughs.

I lean down and give him a peck on the lips before sitting up.

"Movie?" He asks.

"Yeah!"

"You pick the movie, I'm gonna clean this pizza up."

"More like pizza boxes. There's barely any left."

"You had 2 1/2 whole pieces."

"How does that make any sense? You can't have a half and a whole."

"I don't need a math lesson, thank you. Pick a movie." I remove myself from his lap and he picks up the two pizza boxes before walking into the kitchen.

I decide to pick from a bunch of scary movies and once I've narrowed the choices down to two, Justin comes in to break the tie.

"I pick Saw."

"Of course you do. The grossest, disgustingest movie."

"Disgustingest is not a word."

"I just said it, so it is a word."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"I don't care what you think. I said it, so it's a word.

"God, you are a stubborn little-"

"Stubborn little what, Justin?"

"Well, if you let me finish my sentence, you would know that I was going to say princess. Obviously."

"Mhmm." I giggle and he sits down, wrapping his arm around me.

I play the movie and while the movie is not really scary, it is really gross, so I end up hiding my face in Justin's neck for half of it.

11:36 pm

"Come on. Let's go upstairs." Justin had turned off the TV, so the only light was coming from outside.

"It's dark as fuck. What if I step on a spider or something?"

"I'll carry you."

"Yeah, I love that idea."

"Of course you do." Justin lifts me from the couch and walks upstairs to his room.

He keeps the light off as he lays me on the bed and turns on the TV.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm gonna fall asleep."

Justin flips through the channels before settling on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. We both fall asleep before the food starts raining from the sky.