[50]

Ariana

Monday, 4:37 am

"This show is demented as fuck. And you wonder why I always refuse to watch TV with you this early in the morning." I tell Justin.

"You can take your ass right back to sleep. This show is amazing." Justin replies.

"Your brain is fucked up."

"Why thank you."

We were watching this random show called Happy Tree Friends, where a bunch of cartoon characters run around a forest and a bunch of "random" accidents happen. This basically means stuff breaks and impales these cartoon characters, causing them to bleed, horribly, and die. I don't see why Justin finds this show so entertaining.

"You're crazy." I mumble to Justin before picking up my phone.

Not surprisingly, my phone was blowing up all night. I posted a picture of me and Justin with my ring, and now people were "upset" because I was officially taken.

Some people said congratulations, but others weren't so accepting.

"Let me see." Justin says.

He grabs my phone, going through my Instagram and Twitter notifications, and chuckles.

"Yeah she's mine, and you bitches can't do anything about it." He says.

I giggle and Justin gives me my phone back.

I turn it off and place it on the nightstand.

Justin pulls me closer to him, burying his face in my neck.

"I love you." He whispers, kissing my neck.

He starts sucking on my neck, and I moan.

"Do not leave any hickeys on my damn neck." I mumble.

"Too late." Justin replies.

"Are you serious? I hate you."

"Chill, baby. You're mine. Now turn over and kiss me."

"Can you see it?"

"See what?"

"The hickey, dumbass."

"Of course you can see it. I did it." He chuckles.

"Babe, that's not even funny."

"Okay, whatever. Kiss me now."

I turn my head and kiss him passionately on the lips.

"This shall not lead to anything." I tell him, pulling away.

"It won't, I promise."

He reconnects our lips and wraps his right arm around me, using the thumb on his left hand to massage the side of my stomach.

"I love laying here with my baby." Justin whispers, nibbling on my earlobe.

"God.." I mumble.

"You like that?" Justin smirks.

I giggle, and Justin's left hand slides down my stomach to the waistband of my Nike shorts.

"Just-"

"Shh." Justin cuts me off, sliding his hand into my shorts.

"Let me love you." He whispers.

Justin

4:48 am

"I did not know you could do all that without even taking off your clothes." Ariana says.

"Well, I can. And something I know is that we both need to take a shower."

"That is definitely the truth."

"Of course, we have to take a shower together, to save water and everything."

"Right." Ariana says as I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

I was only wearing a white tank top an gray joggers, the same thing I wore pretty much every night to bed.

Ariana was still wearing her purple Nike shorts and an oversized t shirt. My t shirt, actually.

I turn on the shower and make sure it's the tempature that we both like, scorching hot, before going to retrieve her from the bed.