[41]

Ariana

Saturday, 4:47 pm

"I love food, but I definitely don't want any more right now." I groan, holding my hands to my stomach.

"Let's go back to the house. I need a nap." Justin says.

"I think we both do."

4:51 pm

"I could've sworn I locked the door." Justin says, opening the front door of the beach house.

"Well, it's not locked." I reply, walking into the house before him.

I go to change into a tank top and Nike shorts because I am in no mood to take a shower right now. I climb into the bed where Justin is already laying down, half asleep.

We're both almost asleep when I hear something from the front of the house. It's sounds like somebody bumped into something.

"Justin, did you hear that?" I ask him.

"Don't think so. I was asleep."

"I heard something. Somewhere in the front of the house."

"Ah, fuck." Justin groans and runs his hands through his hair.

He stands up and starts walking out of the room. I follow him, too creeped out to stay by myself.

At first, we find nothing, but then, there's another bump from the kitchen.

"Barbara?" Justin calls.

There's no response. I grab Justin's arm and we both walk slowly into the kitchen.

"Hello?" Justin says.

"Turn around, slowly." A mans voice says.

My heart stops and I immediately feel tears stinging in my eyes.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm gonna say it one more fucking time. Turn around."

We both do what he says, only to see Tyler standing there with a gun, which is pointing at both of us.

"Tyler... no. Please, don't."

"I won't hurt you, just as long as you cooperate, sweetpea."

"Don't call her that." Justin growls.

"Woah, woah, mister. I do what I want. And you do what I want you to. And I want you to hand over your little princess. Now."

"No. I am not gonna let you hurt her."

"She'll be more than hurt if you don't give her to me right now."

Tears slip down my cheeks, and I start to feel nauseous.

"Justin.." I lose my grip on his arm and fall to the floor.

The last thing I hear is a gun go off, and the noise of someone else falling on the floor before everything goes black.

2 Days Later

My eyes flutter open and all I see is white. I realize rather quickly that I'm in a hospital room, in a very uncomfortable bed. I also see what looks like a man sitting in a chair next to my bed.

"Hello?" I say.

The man sitting next to me turns his head, and I recognize him as my brother, Frankie.

"What the hell?" Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth.

"Hi, Ariana." Frankie says.

"What are you doing here? All of a sudden you care about me?"

"Mom and dad obviously didn't want to come. And I was in LA at the time. I've been here for a day and a half."

"I've been here for that long? What happened?"

"You don't remember what happened?"

"No. What did happen? And where's Justin?"

"Ari, some man named Tyler Johnson came into the beach house you were staying in, with a gun. You fainted from fear and he shot Justin in his chest because he tried to help you." I'm barely able to get my next words out.

"Is h-he okay?" I stutter.

"I'm sorry, Ariana. The bullet went straight through his heart. He died immediately."

I freeze, and start finding it hard to breathe. I hold a hand to my heart, and tears fall down my face.

"Ariana, calm down. You're hyperventilating." Frankie stands up, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Breathe, Ari. Breathe. Come on, Ariana. Take deep breaths." Frankie presses the nurse button and one runs in.

Frankie is pushed out the way as many more nurses crowd around me, covering my mouth with a breathing tube.

"Ari... Ari... Ariana! Wake up!"

I sit up immediately and see Justin standing over me. I feel tears on my face, and I know I've been sweating.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?"

"Wha... what is going on?"

"Baby, you were crying and hyperventilating in your sleep. What happened?"

"I was in the hospital. You were dead. Tyler shot you. You died, and Frankie was there."

"None of that happened, it was a dream. You're fine. Come here." Justin wraps his arms around me and I bury my head in his neck.

"You're okay, princess."

AN: HAHA YALL THOUGHT JUSTIN WAS DEAD!!!!!!
BUT, JUST TO CLARIFY, IT'S STILL THE SAME SATURDAY!!!! ARIANA WAS DREAMING!!!!