[27]

Ariana

Tuesday, 8:38 am

"I cannot stand you. Did you wash your hands, and/or take a shower after you... did what you did?" I say.

"I took a shower. Were you unconscious or something?"

"Actually, I think I fell back asleep after you left."

"That explains a lot." He laughs, placing a hand on each side on my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask, giggling.

"Don't worry about it."

He lays on top of me, burying his head in my neck. I pick up my phone, stalking my own page on Instagram.

"Who's that hot piece of ass?" Justin asks.

"I don't know, but she's sexy as fuck."

"I agree." Justin buries his head in my neck again, this time kissing it.

"J, chill." I giggle.

"No." He mumbles.

"Fine. Continue. It feels great, anyway."

"I know."

He kisses my neck more passionately, and I suppress a moan.

"Justin.." I whisper.

"You like that, don't you?" He whispers in my ear, nibbling gently on my earlobe.

The man I had been holding in comes out and Justin laughs.

"I was waiting for that." He smirks.

He lifts up my shirt, exposing my stomach. His lips touch my skin and he does the same thing he did with my neck, this time, receiving more and more moans from me.

"Justin.. what are you trying to do?" I ask, barely getting the words out.

"Nothing, baby girl." He whispers.

His hands slide down my waist, getting closer to the waistband of my leggings. His touch sends me over the edge, and I push him off of me.

"Justin, too far."

"Let me have my fun!" He whines.

I giggle, running my fingers through his hair.

"Oh, wait. I forgot. You're having 'girl issues'."

"About that.." I mumble.

"What?"

"No girl issues. I just said that to get you away from me."

"You fucking liar." He says.

"I'm sorry." I laugh.

"I'll get you back for that. But, im hungry. iHop?"

"Yes!" I scream.

Justin falls to the floor, covering his ears.

"I guess being able to sing loudly means being able to scream loudly too." He says.

I giggle, running upstairs to get ready. I brush my teeth, wash my face, put on a little makeup, and to find something to wear.

For Justin's sake, I try not to take a long time. I pick a white flowy crop top with a daisy in the middle and all white jean shorts that only go to right under my ass.

Justin probably will not like them, but I don't care. After putting on my all white high top vans, I walk downstairs.

"I can't take you right now." Justin says, looking me up and down.

"Chill. It's hot in California."

"Probably because you live here." He smiles.

I roll my eyes playfully, and he stands up, engulfing me in a hug.

"I love you."

"Love you too. You're my baby boy." I pull away to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Not enough." He mumbles.

He leans down to kiss me, deeper and more passionately.

"And next time, your shorts need to go to at least your ankles." He says.

"They're called shorts, not longs." I giggle, taking my phone from Justin's hand.

He was looking through my messages when I came downstairs.

"Find what you were looking for?" I wave my phone in front of his face before sliding it into my pocket.

"No, and that's a good thing." He grabs his keys from the hook and we walk outside.

After opening the door for me, he walks around the car to his side and gets in. On the way to iHop, Justin rolls the top down and drives down the highway.

My hair flows in the wind, slapping me in my face multiple times.

"That looks amazing." Justin looks over at me when he gets off the highway, placing a hand on my thigh.

I make my hair a little more presentable, so it looks like those models in magazines when they have a fan blowing towards them.

"You're beautiful." Justin says.

I blush, looking out over the beach that was to my right. There weren't a lot of people, considering kids were at school and parents were at work.

Once buildings obstruct my view of the beach, I watch people walking on the sidewalk. I see a man dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans. His eyes are covered with sunglasses, but I swear he's looking at me. Staring me down.

A chill runs down my spine, but I ignore it, facing forward.

I'm with Justin now. Everything is okay.